[Backyard Monsters] Luckylego7654 needs help!!! (locked)

382 posts

Flag Post

does anybody know how a bunker works if yes give me every detail then i will consider you smarter then a dull monkey ha ha ha

Flag Post

this was made a few seconds later do u know how it works

Flag Post

my bunker is in construction so i want to ask how does it work

Flag Post

First, you’re a troll, this is most important, accept your destiny.

Second: Bunkers can hold monsters if you place some inside that are released when someone attacks your yard.

Okay I lied, bunkers don’t work yet, they take up space, they’re boring, if you’re lucky and it does work you can place Pokeys inside, and they don’t always deploy, it’s a waste of resources, cancel the build.

Towers <3

Flag Post

you put monsters inside then when attacked they will be sent out to attack them when in range

Flag Post

and it DOES work

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

your bunker monsters also require resources to be put in, and the costs are high!!! it costs one hundred thousand of twigs and pebbles just to put 10 pokeys in there, also if your attacker kills your bunker monsters they get 100x the goo that the monster costs which also subracts from your total resources, you should cancel the build, make sure you use your shiny on building walls (don’t use your shny on upgrading walls just building them) also upgrade your monster locker, unlock bolts then save up putty for unlocking brain(brain is very smart and powerful) recycle your townhall and defense towers, booby traps are more effective then towers and recycling your townhall gives you alot of resources, also recycle your storage silos and resource gathers, they give you even more resources, hope this helps!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

buy a big ben, they look very nice and the enemy monsters will flock to it instead of your bunkers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DalekRuler:

by a big ben, they look very nice and the enemy monsters will flock to it instead of your bunkers.

no a big ben isn’t that good, build the effiel tower, it allows you to go into damage protection longer after someone attacks you

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

your bunker monsters also require resources to be put in, and the costs are high!!! it costs one hundred thousand of twigs and pebbles just to put 10 pokeys in there, also if your attacker kills your bunker monsters they get 100x the goo that the monster costs which also subracts from your total resources, you should cancel the build, make sure you use your shiny on building walls (don’t use your shny on upgrading walls just building them) also upgrade your monster locker, unlock bolts then save up putty for unlocking brain(brain is very smart and powerful) recycle your townhall and defense towers, booby traps are more effective then towers and recycling your townhall gives you alot of resources, also recycle your storage silos and resource gathers, they give you even more resources, hope this helps!

The only thing in here that is wrong is that you cant recycle Town Hall, so ignore that part, and why would you tell him that??? Now he knows how to play…

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingjamon:

The only thing in here that is wrong is that you cant recycle Town Hall, so ignore that part, and why would you tell him that??? Now he knows how to play…

well you kinda can, if you press recycle you still have it and it goes back to level 1, and i told him because i want to help people like him, like i said, we were all noobs once. :)

Flag Post

well you kinda can, if you press recycle you still have it and it goes back to level 1, and i told him because i want to help people like him, like i said, we were all noobs once. :)

Yup, just trying to train N00BZ to keep the game alive.

Flag Post

Yup, just trying to train N00BZ to keep the game alive.

well someday this guy might be a valuable ally, since i helped get his game started, most people don’t know the basics and end up quitting after a day or two when they see that they don’t have a proper guide.luckylego, if you want i can add you as friend and help you progress through this game :)

Flag Post

Wow, thanks for the info! ;D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lord_Fomor:

Wow, thanks for the info! ;D

no problem, just helping beginners :D

Flag Post

Good thing you are trying to help the newbies around here zys123, now they would have a fair chance of surviving this crazy world.
Anyways what i don’t get is why you didn’t mention about the wild monsters? U should let them destroy your base so you can eventually make allies with them so they gonna help you out. It takes a while though but like after a while of they have attacked you, you get a request in which you can choose to be allies with them. Very helpfull

Flag Post
Originally posted by Luckylego7654:

does anybody know how a bunker works if yes give me every detail then i will consider you smarter then a dull monkey ha ha ha

Don’t you hate it when people bump their own posts every 5 minutes or so just to get people to see it? O.o

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fightknight:

Good thing you are trying to help the newbies around here zys123, now they would have a fair chance of surviving this crazy world.
Anyways what i don’t get is why you didn’t mention about the wild monsters? U should let them destroy your base so you can eventually make allies with them so they gonna help you out. It takes a while though but like after a while of they have attacked you, you get a request in which you can choose to be allies with them. Very helpfull

i forgot about them, thanks for reminding me, here is the complete guide, you know the tutorial in the beginning right? it tells you to attack the legonnaire tribe, well you should attack them but they are very powerful, it is better to wait it out and wait for a giant wooden horse to appear, the horse is a free gift to you that you can put in your yard, you first have to recycle your defense towers before doing anything or it will scare away the horse and your gift will never come, the horse is full of free shiny that you can use to build walls!!!(remember only build walls with shiny, never upgrade walls using shiny) after you accept the truce you will be able to live in harmony with the wild monsters and they will help you with all your builds and send you gifts from time to time

Flag Post
Originally posted by KIXEYEFAN:

Don’t you hate it when people bump their own posts every 5 minutes or so just to get people to see it? O.o

Kixeyefan, be nice, this newbie is new to this game, be welcoming and supportive, how would you like it if i critized you for your errors?

Wow,really? Or is that just the trojan horde? (Note i said horde for a reason)

king jamon, the Trojan Horde comes after you get the trojan horse, the trojan horde only opens if you are stupid and click send back instead of accept truce.

Flag Post

Kixeyefan, be nice, this newbie is new to this game, be welcoming and supportive, how would you like it if i critized you for your errors?

king jamon, the Trojan Horde comes after you get the trojan horse, the trojan horde only opens if you are stupid and click send back instead of accept truce.

Yeah, i know. If you press accept you could keep it for a couple days. It still comes either way. And wooden horse is way different than trojan horse. (trojan horse is a real horse) (wooden horse is..Well yah know,wooden.) FREE SHINY FROM WOODEN HORSE, and i like the truce part.

Flag Post

i forgot about them, thanks for reminding me, here is the complete guide, you know the tutorial in the beginning right? it tells you to attack the legonnaire tribe, well you should attack them but they are very powerful, it is better to wait it out and wait for a giant wooden horse to appear, the horse is a free gift to you that you can put in your yard, you first have to recycle your defense towers before doing anything or it will scare away the horse and your gift will never come, the horse is full of free shiny that you can use to build walls!!!(remember only build walls with shiny, never upgrade walls using shiny) after you accept the truce you will be able to live in harmony with the wild monsters and they will help you with all your builds and send you gifts from time to time

You are really helpful. I got 1k shiny from the wooden horse and spent it all on my walls! Now i have lots of gold walls.

Flag Post

Yeah, i know. If you press accept you could keep it for a couple days. It still comes either way. And i just figured something out XD

well if you press accept truce it allows you to keep it as a decoration and gives you 1000 more shiny, kinda useful for building walls and stuff

Flag Post

wow so many answers and only 4 hours old ill read every one of your coments people