[Dawn of Nations] WTH???

14 posts

Flag Post

This is a repackaged War2Glory! http://www.war2glory.com/

Flag Post

I guess that would explain why it says War2 on the loading screen.

Flag Post

wtf is this game made from? China? O_o

Flag Post

This game was not made in China, it was made somewhere in western Asia, designed for Europeans and Americans alike. Herpa-derp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JakartanMess:

This game was not made in China, it was made somewhere in western Asia, designed for Europeans and Americans alike. Herpa-derp.

I meant, is it copied? You know, (maybe you don’t know) China copies a whole lot of crap. So I said “Is this game made in China?” Copied, crappy servers, chat messaging lags and disscounects alot.

Flag Post

And Europe and America steals to a " lot of crap" there are many popular chinese games and there are no lags if it lags then its your computer aka internet.

Flag Post

6th, many games are copying the same concept, just in different graphical and historical terms.. Look at Kingory, Ministry of War, and this game: Don’t they seem ALMOST similar?

Flag Post

look at battledawn

Flag Post

6th, many games are copying the same concept, just in different graphical and historical terms.. Look at Kingory, Ministry of War, and this game: Don’t they seem ALMOST similar?

Not even close to what I meant, China ilegaly copies a lot of stuff, movies, games, etc. I didn’t mean the gameplay was the same, even though they are pretty much the same, it’s a typ of game. I’m surprised you didn’t know that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cosmo13:

And Europe and America steals to a " lot of crap" there are many popular chinese games and there are no lags if it lags then its your computer aka internet.

New computer here, and the chat server needed to refresh a few times, and some other people allso have that problum, that’s wy I mentioned it. kk?

Flag Post

What? Chat Bar problem again? If you use Kong chat, click on an empty space in the Kong Chatroom, then on the in-game chat bar. That problem solved, and also, I ask this question: Why must you and all the ordinary middle-class humans get offended when questions of intelligence are raised? If this keeps continuing, then if an alien race happens to find us, normal hillbillies wouldn’t be able to come with them.

Flag Post

What? Chat Bar problem again? If you use Kong chat, click on an empty space in the Kong Chatroom, then on the in-game chat bar. That problem solved, and also, I ask this question: Why must you and all the ordinary middle-class humans get offended when questions of intelligence are raised? If this keeps continuing, then if an alien race happens to find us, normal hillbillies wouldn’t be able to come with them.

…wow, your not getting any of this. It’s not the Chat Bar problem, I allready know to click off screen etc. I meant the in-game chat needed to refresh, I find it annoying that you still don’t get what I mean, I’ve been trying to tell you for a while now. And what “qestions of inteligence”? And middle class humans…what are you then? High class?
And an alien race will find us….you’ve been whatching way too many alien movies.

Flag Post

… You haven’t been up long enough for a late hour church session.

Anyways, this whole mess is quite easy to fix. Don’t. Use. Chat.

Unless you’re an alliance member, then you’ve got a bit of a toughie on you… :l

Flag Post

Im surprised they tell you that in Churches. And I’m in a alliance, Position: Senior Member, how can I not use Alliance chat? And I allready know. You typ in Kong chat, to use the ingame chat, simply click off screen, then the click the ingame chat.
And apreantly you dont say anything on the ingame chat, your probably not in a Alliance.