[CANNONS 2] Your own Canon's

16 posts

Flag Post

Post Your Cannon Ideas under this post.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

This is my idea.

That ^ is my idea. I think that the artwork is adorable.

EDIT: Oh god, it’s huge. I’ll try to fix that…

EDIT 2: Couldn’t make it smaller without warping the image or making the text cover everything. Instead, here is a pretty link to it.

Flag Post

ev thats a brilliant idea, if you could add damage and crater in to it (cannon 1st shot has 110 crater and damage si the max damage it can do)then it could possibly get used (no promises)

Flag Post

I didn’t exactly have that much room, but here are the stats I left out:

First weapon (Split On Contact)
First bullet:
175 damage, 0 crater (Originally 150 damage)
Split Bullet:
55 damage (each), 30 crater (Originally 50 damage)
Note: The first bullet and the split bullets are not affected by wind. They are still affected by tornadoes. (With the tiny range confined to shooting upwards, you would have no chance if you found your angle and power, then the wind changed.)

Second weapon (Buckshot)
75 damage (each), 20 crater

Third weapon (Anti-Air)
150 damage to units above you and 100 to units below you (each), 0 crater (Originally 200; 125 damage)
Note: Anti-Air is not affected by wind – once reaching a point where it can fly in a straight line to a target, it homes on the target. The anti-air missiles will aim for the same target – they do not fan, they all are projected in the same direction with a delay in between, all flying in the same path.

@ pinning
Is that better? I included the original stats along with things that I was thinking that I never actually wrote anywhere…

ALSO I am working on art and stats for an assassin-ish cannon. Name suggestions are greatly appreciated. I am currently using the Infiltrator as the name.

Flag Post

TY! the first wep may have the damage increased and the third may have it decreased

Flag Post

I have decided on the name Infiltrator. Here is my second tank.

This is the link.

This is not.

Flag Post

I have McDoanlds.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KeroroGunsou333:

I have McDoanlds.

2 camels in a tiny car

Flag Post
Originally posted by ev123ert:

I have decided on the name Infiltrator. Here is my second tank.

This is the link.

This is not.

i think half the health is too less, that could be a one hit kill with rotator or dynablast.

Flag Post

ev123ert i`m impressed.

You can expect to see some of yur ideas in level pack.

Thank you

Flag Post
Originally posted by cannons:

ev123ert i`m impressed.

You can expect to see some of yur ideas in level pack.

Thank you

:D
Omg, really? Thanks!

Flag Post

annihalator

wep 1: pressure wave : it makes a big wave come out of a area and pushes anyone that touches it back the distance depends on the vehicle and how far from the annihalator it is it also deals minor damage again depending on distance

wep 2: neurotoxin emitter orb : when it lands it sprays neurotoxins in a cloud type effect and anything in that cloud will take damage over time the orb will stay there untill eather took 150 points of damage or falls out of bounds (the pressure wave does also effect the orb)

wep 3: the eater cannon : when it hits something the edge of the ground that was destroyed in the explosion turns black and slowly it eats away sorta like acid (hence the name eater cannon) and it spreads out to any piece of floor it touches like a virus and if it touches some1 he slowly loses health until he dies or he uses a med kit if he uses a med kit it will stop (unless he touches it again he has to use another) this will increase the use of teleporters and med kits

edit: if theres anything i can change or if its op or anything let me know

Flag Post

I have a few questions.
Weapon 1:
Does the wave itself deal damage, or just hitting the ground (I only ask because you said that the distance moved relates to the damage)? This only matters because you would gain more EXP if you knocked someone off of the edge with this if they took damage as they were hit (you gain EXP upon them taking damage) than if they didn’t take damage until they hit the ground (no damage = no bonus EXP for the hit).
Do the targets fly a certain distance based on the distance from the impact point of the pressure wave (assuming it is a projectile) or based on the distance from the attacker? You said that it was the distance from the attacker, but I am just confirming what you mean.
Weapon 2:
When the orb touches the ground, does it stay put, or does it roll freely? Rolling freely would both be more unpredictable and cause more strain (there is absolutely no physics as complicated as that).
If you hit a tank directly, does it stick to them, bounce off, or do something else?
Is a tank affected by neurotoxins because it is inside of the cloud, or because it has been inside of the cloud and is now affected?
Do they take damage at the beginning of a turn, at the beginning of their own turn (or end of either), or over real time?
Weapon 3:
Does the acid move over real time, or a certain amount each turn? Same question for the “slowly losing health”.
If a tank is affected by acid, does it continue to take damage after leaving the acid zone?
If a tank is affected by acid, then leaves the acid zone, does it spread the acid to wherever it touches? I think that this is what you said, but i did not fully understand what you meant.
If a tank (first tank) spreads acid to a second tank, does the second tank take as much damage over “time” as the first tank does? Can the new tank spread acid to the ground / other tanks?

Flag Post

ahhh…I just love when people say a “few” or a “couple” and end up with like 20… ;) I was inspired made something for you guys to look at: Kinetron:

If you can’t read that, here is the link which you can also download: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/f598390afb5ec013e679a8f750b7a508

I wonder if this might actually be too powerful in game or if you can actually make a weapon that only fires at a high velocity…feel free to ask more questions or make suggestions ;)

edit: oh, I have another design that is in pencil but I haven’t made it look nice yet since it includes flame throwers which might be difficult to implement? It is a close range vehicle designed to take out groups of enemies, but is quite weak at long range with only a light damage homing fireball; its other weapons spread out tons such that damage is minimal. It also only has the hitpoints similar to the Vinci.

Kinetron:

Hitpoints: 1000
Movement: average/good
Angle: 87° (3° – 90°)

Primarily a long range kinetic cannon designed to take out targets at range with accuracy, while the distance makes return fire difficult.

Adv: High damage with ability for pinpoint accuracy at long distances. Also very deadly at point blank range. Can drill straight holes through terrain to suit its primary weapon but not others’ weapons. Forces other players to change position or risk a 2x one hit kill.

Disadv: Weaker at close range esp with obstacles/indestructible terrain. Can have issues with targets moving out of view of the tunnel, making the use of primary weapon useless.

F1 = Uranium Slug Single shot high velocity, high damage kinetic weapon. Hardly effected by wind and has low curvature due to high speed.
Damage: 510
Crater: 25

F2 = Tunnel Blaster Fires 20 pellets that are mainly used to drill an almost straight line tunnel through terrain to let F1 be used. Can also be useful for low damage per turn if obstacles are preventing other weapons from being effective.
Damage: 10 per pellet = 200 max
Crater: 25 per pellet

F3 = Plasma Orb Single shot energy weapon for close range combat. Creates a slightly larger crater and has an area effect.
Damage: 325 (damage radius = 125)
Crater: 75

Flag Post
Originally posted by ev123ert:

I have a few questions.
Weapon 1:
Does the wave itself deal damage, or just hitting the ground (I only ask because you said that the distance moved relates to the damage)? This only matters because you would gain more EXP if you knocked someone off of the edge with this if they took damage as they were hit (you gain EXP upon them taking damage) than if they didn’t take damage until they hit the ground (no damage = no bonus EXP for the hit).
Do the targets fly a certain distance based on the distance from the impact point of the pressure wave (assuming it is a projectile) or based on the distance from the attacker? You said that it was the distance from the attacker, but I am just confirming what you mean.
Weapon 2:
When the orb touches the ground, does it stay put, or does it roll freely? Rolling freely would both be more unpredictable and cause more strain (there is absolutely no physics as complicated as that).
If you hit a tank directly, does it stick to them, bounce off, or do something else?
Is a tank affected by neurotoxins because it is inside of the cloud, or because it has been inside of the cloud and is now affected?
Do they take damage at the beginning of a turn, at the beginning of their own turn (or end of either), or over real time?
Weapon 3:
Does the acid move over real time, or a certain amount each turn? Same question for the “slowly losing health”.
If a tank is affected by acid, does it continue to take damage after leaving the acid zone?
If a tank is affected by acid, then leaves the acid zone, does it spread the acid to wherever it touches? I think that this is what you said, but i did not fully understand what you meant.
If a tank (first tank) spreads acid to a second tank, does the second tank take as much damage over “time” as the first tank does? Can the new tank spread acid to the ground / other tanks?

answering questions for wep 1:
the wave itself does deal damage and no i said the distance depends on the vehicle there using and how far from the annihalator it is and the distance its pushing is based on how far the wave on the point of contact is from the annihalator

answering questions for wep 2: it rolls but not much (varying on far you launch it and smoothness of the terrain) and if it hits a tank directly it will bounce off it is only effects the other person if his tank is within the gas cloud they take damage over real time

answering questions for wep 3: the acid moves over real time and the other tank takes minor damage over real time it continues to take damage after leaving but after it leaves the acidic are it will soon wear off no it dosent spread acid wherever it touches unless its in that area for a certain period and it can spread the acid to other tanks but the other tanks wont take the same damage
sorry for the reply taking super long