[Dawn of Nations] my population keeps dropping why? (answers)

23 posts

Flag Post

okay its probably that your population is higher than your net output of food your net output has to be higher than the population or people will leave your city
and also dont forget to feed your troops to\hope this helps and if you dont believe me try it at least before you start hating

Flag Post
Originally posted by issac:

okay its probably that your population is higher than your net output of food your net output has to be higher than the population or people will leave your city
and also dont forget to feed your troops to\hope this helps and if you dont believe me try it at least before you start hating

It’s actualy because of idle labour, they work less, meaning? No $$$ for your citizens. So they leave. Make more plants, so they work more, once your idle labour is somewhat lower than your total working population, your population will rise. Also, your tax percent also affects population growth. Higher tax=less population over time.

Flag Post

yeah but im talking about when you lose civis even when you have only 10 idle

Flag Post
Originally posted by issac:

yeah but im talking about when you lose civis even when you have only 10 idle

??? Oh, your overworking them, de-upgrade your plants.

Flag Post

BUILD MORE HOUSES THATS HOW IT SOLVED MY PROBLEM!! !!!

Flag Post

A murderer is in town.

Flag Post

REALLY MAN REALLY? gd damn

Flag Post
Originally posted by silverclue12:

REALLY MAN REALLY? gd damn

Really man Really on what? That there’s a murderer in town (lolz) or the fact that his problem still isn’t solved, by the looks of it.

Flag Post

its either too much idle pop or your morale isn’t high enough

Flag Post

I like turtles.

Population = Morale (as a percentage) of your population cap. Doesn’t happen instantly, but over time it will rise / drop.

Flag Post

I have that problem onces … just Make more Houses… cuz if you make more Plants the more Population needs to do the Job that is why your Population is Negative .. Build more Houses or better yet just upgrade your present Houses :)

Flag Post

ways to deal with population problem
1)build more houses
2)upgrade your houses
3)use “citizen pacification” you can find this on town hall. click it then pick “summon” this uses alot of food but get you population up quickly.
4)use strategics
5)dismiss some of your troops or defences (pick weak troops like motorize infantry or infantry since you will be able to build stronger troops like tanks or bombers or just troops that you don’t need)
6)lower your operating rate you can access this through town hall or just click the button right next to your “tax adjustment button” this will lower your resources production rate but gets you population.
7)do missions (some mission give you population)

hope it helps
by:trickiez

Flag Post

or… we could have sex :D

Flag Post

Sounds good to me! xD

Flag Post

hahaha funny people talking about nonsense
best answer was reshanti’s

interesting facts:
morale + complaints + tax rate = 100
and
morale/100 x population cap = steady population

now you can begin playing funny people ^^

Flag Post

Quote: yeah but im talking about when you lose civis even when you have only 10 idle
lol i just upgrade my houses and pacify using summon.

Flag Post

Old thread is old.

Flag Post

so why did he post something here again….

Flag Post

He’s a desperate squirrel.

Flag Post

Jack the killer is back

Flag Post

It’s Jack the ripper, not killer usasoldier.

Flag Post
Originally posted by trickiez:

ways to deal with population problem
1)build more houses
2)upgrade your houses
3)use “citizen pacification” you can find this on town hall. click it then pick “summon” this uses alot of food but get you population up quickly.
4)use strategics
5)dismiss some of your troops or defences (pick weak troops like motorize infantry or infantry since you will be able to build stronger troops like tanks or bombers or just troops that you don’t need)
6)lower your operating rate you can access this through town hall or just click the button right next to your “tax adjustment button” this will lower your resources production rate but gets you population.
7)do missions (some mission give you population)

hope it helps
by:trickiez

I noticed it was by you, dipshit.

Flag Post

the better way is DONT let your population go over your labour power.labour power is the part of your people that works in your factories(Farms,Steel Plants,Oil Refineries and Rare metal plants)and build more and lots of houses.