[Dawn of Nations] I've seen this game before.

19 posts

Flag Post

This is the same exact game as ‘the Stratagems’ which can be found at http://the-stratagems.joyfort.com/ only published by a different company called Joyfort.

Flag Post

There’s onther fourm topic just like this. And this one is a bit more well known than “the Stratagems”.

Flag Post

dude they helped make this game

Flag Post

loads of games follow along these lines like evony and as you so put it the strategems but they all have different units and buildings and shit so stop complaining and play strategems and stop making useless forums

Flag Post
Originally posted by samuel321:

loads of games follow along these lines like evony and as you so put it the strategems but they all have different units and buildings and shit so stop complaining and play strategems and stop making useless forums

Hey, listen bub. He just made this fourm to let people know. Well, now you know. And sreiously Samuel, why the fck do you keep insulting noob alliances?

Flag Post

wtf i didnt insult him for god sakes

Flag Post

On the other fourm about this Noob Alliance starting, you said ‘Noob alliance alert, noob alliance alert’ was that not an insult.

Flag Post

your just after calling it a noob alliance yourself and yes i did but i have nothing against the guy who made this forum

Flag Post

Er, the name of the Alliance is ‘Alliance for newbies’ It means Noob alliance bassicly. And you dont have anything against this guy that made the fourm. samuel321, 2 days ago;‘’loads of games follow along these lines like evony and as you so put it the strategems but they all have different units and buildings and shit so stop complaining and play strategems and stop making useless forums.’’ God, samuel, you probably dont even have rockets yet…

Flag Post

yes i do i have fighter planes and bombers shithead

Flag Post

yes i do i have fighter planes and bombers shithead

</blockquote Don’t we ALL have fighters and bombers. Depends on how much you got, and your rep. For all I know, you could only have 400 of them.

Flag Post

well ill have 1500 fighters in 3 hours and 2000 bombers in 8 hours

Flag Post

well ill have 1500 fighters in 3 hours and 2000 bombers in 8 hours

I allready have 7k of each. >:D well, 8k in 12hrs. Might wanna step up your troop training program.

Flag Post

:D wow your very good at this game sry for calling you a shithead lol

Flag Post

:D wow your very good at this game sry for calling you a shithead lol

:P I also got this 700k rep guy farm next to me. He floods my inbox with swear words for me plundering his citys everyday. >_> It’s getting broing hitting him x5 a day lol

Flag Post

lol sounds fun he must be pissed

Flag Post

join asshole

Flag Post
Originally posted by qsop:

join asshole

This isnt a recruitment page.

Flag Post

lol