[Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game, Open Alpha Test] UMAG 2

11 posts

Flag Post

Turns out it’s real o.O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B0yFuYnIak

They got a new shooting system with the traditional one, as well as an in-game clan system.

Flag Post

Great. Let’s see if he tries another open alpha test on Kongregate, seeing how well the crowd reacted.

Flag Post

Just really pisses me off candy gets all the extras and Kong… ziltch for this reason I will never grace the screen of Umag 2 “to the delight of many fearful nubs”. I’ve talked with him and it’s the same thing again. He didnt go into much detail but I bet anything with all the features candy will have kong may not even be able to make their own teams. Kills me really… 2.5 MILLION! plays on Kong, vs the 2k on candystand, just in ads alone, kong is the way to go…simple…just do the math.

Flag Post

judging from the video it looks like the clan thing will be a standard feature. i’m curious to see if umag can return to its high place of popularity (as I’m sure zworp is too). as for the candy vs kong thing… frankly the rivalry just makes it more fun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ostr0:

judging from the video it looks like the clan thing will be a standard feature. i’m curious to see if umag can return to its high place of popularity (as I’m sure zworp is too). as for the candy vs kong thing… frankly the rivalry just makes it more fun.

we can just hope but that one big boom of the clans may have turned way lot of people way like me, also xbox and ps3 may did too, i love the rivalry and the clans that came and felled like ak47 and anti cs, add me on xbl proud noob211 plzz have a mike

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post

Dun push it!

Flag Post

Touch

Flag Post

Man Oh Man all these new kids….and UMAG 2 looks stupid Ive recently seen some previews looks stupid lol, peace kong, **** u candy <3

Flag Post

www.google.com

Flag Post

this looks Fkin awesome! i couldn’t imagine what could be done to improve an alerady great game but looks like you did it. i love that the attacks all take place at the same time. this will save time! you improved my umag productivity by 400%