[Battlestar Galactica Online] Bug thread

17 posts

Flag Post

Please post bugs found for devs to fix here.

Flag Post

I am having an issue with training at the moment. I the menu is all jumbled up and there is no button to allow me to click to start training on any particular item.

Flag Post

Sometimes when I’m logged in and press play, the register menu pops up.

Flag Post

mrcabletek and awesome: when that happens just refresh the page and it should be fine, about the problem in the training i don’t know how to fix that but you can try this: select anoter server and then skip the training, maybe it will work

Flag Post

For those having an issue with the un-needed registration menu popping up, try this:
Open the loader and select your server, wait a few seconds for the page to do it’s thing and then stop your browser manually.
Now try it.

Flag Post

Whenever I try to start the webpage goes down and Internet Explorer tells me that some “malfunctioning or malicious addon has caused IE to close the webpage”. Also i had 3 windows open at the time and the Battlestar page and 1 other went down but not the Kong page. Anyone else having problems?

Flag Post
Originally posted by KiraisLight:

Whenever I try to start the webpage goes down and Internet Explorer tells me that some “malfunctioning or malicious addon has caused IE to close the webpage”. Also i had 3 windows open at the time and the Battlestar page and 1 other went down but not the Kong page. Anyone else having problems?

You got some problems malicious addon means you have a virus.
use some cinda anti virus program.
|^ that will save your computer if the basic norton did not find it..|
|ex. Macafee……………………………………………………………..|
\______________________________________________________/

Flag Post

either a bug or something else……it keeps saying an unknown error occured when i only had 1 window opened and whereelse i keep getting the same answer any fix to this annoying bug yet?

Flag Post

I am able to complete the tutorial mission, but then I get stuck with a view of the hanger.

Flag Post

Same with the guys above.

Flag Post

The crossdomain issues really need looking into.
Getting kicked out (then not being able to get back in) in the middle of an OP tour is just damn frustrating.

Flag Post

wait till you get ur gunz to lv 15 before you fricking go for ur frickin merits N.O.O.B.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jananarefferal1:

wait till you get ur gunz to lv 15 before you fricking go for ur frickin merits N.O.O.B.

It’s not the guns, it’s the pilot.

Flag Post

Internet Explorer, isn’t really the best choice if you want to play graphical games. I use Google Chrome and it works fine.

@Neanderthal, wait for it to load, you might just have a slow internet connection or a slow comp, but if it doesn’t load in the next 5 min or 3 min then.. I dunno. Clearing cache files might work, lol.

Flag Post

I think it’s retarded that when I dock, undock or warp to some place the game crashes and I have to restart everything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mogilem:

I think it’s retarded that when I dock, undock or warp to some place the game crashes and I have to restart everything.

same here

Flag Post

and i am using chrome