[Fantasy Online] Gem Glitch!

9 posts

Flag Post

I signed up on the FO website under the username Pon3, and I wouldn’t trade it for the world, but I noticed people who play through Kong get free gold and gems, so I made a new Kong account to play this game, but now its forcing me to make a new FO account!

Any help, please? D’:

Flag Post

Nope. You can only use a character made on the FO site on that site. Same for characters made on Kong/FB.

Flag Post

No. You should have been able to link it to kong…..hmmmm….

But if you make an account on kong, you can play it on FBook and FOsite.

I think face only goes on Face and FO main site.

Flag Post

Now I can’t log in to my FO account Pon3 through my newly created validated facebook account. When I click ‘Link existing account’ which you can only find on the facebook version, I try to log in with Pon3 but it just refreshes the page.

Help!

Flag Post

Pon, why do you bother playing when in the other thread you were just ranting about how crappy this game is?
Anyways, the free items are pretty crappy on facebook, and kong doesn’t actually give you any free items except when you buy gems.

Flag Post

ok here this u link ur FB acc to ur kong but they are not the same ok get through this ur head there now the same because its only linking is only for like uber stuff if ur friends play this and ur kong acc and ur FB acc gets the uber stuff but still not the same acc diff acc but licking eachother

Flag Post

ok so im pretty sure this is something we all wonder. how in all the world do you get free gems?

Flag Post

Surveys, forms, credit card sign-ups,ect. And actually, kong gives free stuff for challenges and whatnot.

Flag Post

Lol surveys all bad i need free not surveys _