[Heroes of Gaia] Like HoG but Don't Like Snail? Here's the Solution.

54 posts

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure I’ve annoyed the hell out of all of you, but you seem to keep complaining about snail’s lack of customer service, refusal to acknowledge and fix glitches, and attempts to make us dump money into the game. The simplest solution is to abandon snail, and join en.heroes.gpotato.eu. It’s a european server owned by gPotato which is a MMO compilation site. gPotato handles customer service and maintenance, cutting out any involvement of snail. I have yet to see one of snail’s lackeys give us any solid results, and with en.heroes.gpotato.eu, it’s back in HoG’s prime expansion. The people from Kong that have made the switch are all in guild “Kongregate”, already with 30+ members, and rank 22. See why i’m so persistent; try en.heroes.gpotato.eu.

Flag Post

DO IT

Flag Post

rank 20 now :D

Flag Post

Flag Post

This is still snail
The forum says it all…ppl quitting over poor service, servers merging, etc…

Flag Post

heh, someone should make a thread at their forum to join these servers ;). Green grass and all.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Maybe potato is better than kong but SNAIL is SNAIL

You WILL get hosed eventually and pot won’t save you anymore than kong will.

SNAIL FAILs always

Flag Post

Flag Post

fyi, gpotato Hog servers are dead over 1 year now over alt war abuse. move on WIG, your turning into adeiia alike (hysteria)

Flag Post

@makuk; evidently you havnt been there recently. UT controls the server for the moment, but they’re pretty terrible. We’re rising to the top, already rank 18. We’ve already breathed new life into the server, chaos and blackened are coming out of their shells and it’s finally picking up. @quantum7 what will you advertise? Cheaters? Poor CS? SNAIL?!? Think it through dude……

Flag Post

There are main castle spots next to caps still…I’d say not much action going on for that to be the case.

Flag Post

Flag Post

gpotato fails simply. You want to know why that comment about it got minus’d bad?

Flag Post

Flag Post

What wig says is actually true.

Flag Post

you ever thought about talking to gms in chinese?

Flag Post

Flag Post

DO IT! it’s awesome.

Flag Post

Snail is getting more annoying than ever. I bet 300,000 gold (which was a pain waiting for) on a guild in cap time. That guild won, and guess what I got? NOTHING! I got the “Silver” box in my inventory but it says 0! oh and i also turned off my game then came back. Cleared my cashe. Cleared my history. Shutting down and logging off. Hell, I even use a different computer!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Cmon people… Just try it

Flag Post

How many of the fundamental game flaws have they fixed?

Flag Post

well the heph glitching hasn’t happened so the game is not as imbalanced.

Without that imbalance, people have hope.

Flag Post

Also the GMs actually communicate with the players, and they take their arguments and suggestions seriously. The biggest flaw in this game is probably the lack of that.