[DDTank] Two In-Game GM Wanted (Aug 31-sep 3)

27 posts

Flag Post

1. The responsibilities of GM
A. Answer player’s questions actively and correctly
B. Provide guidance for the new players
C. Inform players latest news such as events, announcement etc.
D. Collect bugs, suggestions etc
E. Report any frauds timely
F. Should be moral, compliance
G. Check in when online and check out when offline every day by writing ingame mails to [GM]Angelina
Note: If you need to be offline, please notice [GM]Angelina in advance. Someone being offline for 48 hours or more without earlier notice will be disqualified.

2. Conditions for Applying for GM
A. Love to play DDTank and be very familiar with game
B. Love to help and be responsible
C. Stay online at least for 3 hours a day
D. Good at English

3. Privileges of GM
A. Once selected, the character name will be changed into [GM] plus your own character name, like [GM]Angelina
B. GM suits will be given to the selected players and will be returned once they are not on this position. Check suits for the female and male out:

C. Weekly prizes: lvl 4 Energy Stone* 4, Divine Amulet * 2, Horn *7 (Issued at the end of each week)

4. Application Time: Aug 31-Sep 2. The selected GM will be announced on Aug 4 (GMT-8)

5. How to Apply
Please apply according to the following format and reply only to this thread

Character name:
Level:______________________________
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma:
Online time available: Your Time Zone :________or Country:__________; When online: _____________(for example 6:00 pm—11:00 pm)
Related Experience: __________________________
Others: ____________________________

Notes:
1, GM is under supervision by all players. If we receive certain amount of complain of the GM and prove it is true, this GM will be disqualified
2, We will also take the players who applied last time into consideration

Flag Post

hi im deathltasasin im lvl 18 ive been playing ddtank for a month or so i be around 5 pm through 10 pm and i live in florida i am really good with people and very responsible and i think ill make a good g.m to all da fellow ddtankers and to ddtank itself.i hope i can be a gm

Flag Post

Flag Post

im kidgamer im lvl 28 with vip i play in kongregate so i can help players with questions about that also, i can get on most of the time after school. my time zone is mountain time ins the us, i can be off anywhere from 10pm-12am. i am very familier with how this game works but still dont know everything i think. and i would love being GM because it sounds like a really fun job to help people =D
thank you for reading =D

Flag Post

Character name: Alicianna
Level: 24
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma: 2 and 1/2 months and I am on Kongregate, I am active in both Kong chat and world chat :)
Online time available: Your Time Zone :AZ (GMT-7) When online: 7:30 am-11am and 5:30pm-7:30 pm(for example 6:00 pm—11:00 pm)
Related Experience: I am very active in game and help many players when I have a chance, I also have alpha and beta tested many games in the past
I think I would make a great GM. I enjoy helping others as well as assisting new players. I can dedicate some time to answering questions as well as taking suggestions/bug reports.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by DDTankTeam:

G. Check in when online and check out when offline every day by writing ingame mails to [GM]Angelina
Note: If you need to be offline, please notice [GM]Angelina in advance. Someone being offline for 48 hours or more without earlier notice will be disqualified.

D. Good at English

3. Privileges of GM
A. Once selected, the character name will be changed into [GM] plus your own character name, like [GM]Angelina
B. GM suits will be given to the selected players and will be returned once they are not on this position. Check suits for the female and male out:

C. Weekly prizes: lvl 4 Energy Stone* 4, Divine Amulet * 2, Horn *7 (Issued at the end of each week)

4. Application Time: Aug 31-Sep 2. The selected GM will be announced on Aug 4 (GMT-8)

5. How to Apply

Character name:
Online time available: Your Time Zone :________or Country:__________; When online: _____________(for example 6:00 pm—11:00 pm)

Notes:
1, GM is under supervision by all players. If we receive certain amount of complain of the GM and prove it is true, this GM will be disqualified

Updates:

As we will create a new server next week. Congrats to players Guilty、Trï、xxCHiBixx. they will be our Fabelo’s new GMs. their name will be changed into GM-Guilty、GM-Trï、GM-xxCHiBixx.
This decision was made after the careful consideration. Thanks so much for applying this position.^^

Flag Post

When next week? :o

Do we have a exact date? :)
Thanks!

Flag Post

maybe. we are working on it now.

Flag Post

Maybe a exact date? lol

U say next week , i mean when next week :)

Thanks

Flag Post

maybe next monday

Flag Post

i want to be a gm but its over…

Flag Post

:(

Flag Post

could u send me a pm if anything like this is going on? (at least)

Flag Post

ok

Flag Post

thanks

Flag Post

ergyffiuewhgfiueg2wfiuh3iuh23iufh2iu3fhi32uhfiu32hfiu23hfiu32hfiu32fh

D. Good at English

3. Privileges of GM

5. How to Apply

Character name:

Notes:

Flag Post
Originally posted by multigamer:

lol

ergyffiuewhgfiueg2wfiuh3iuh23iufh2iu3fhi32uhfiu32hfiu23hfiu32hfiu32fh

D. Good at English

3. Privileges of GM

5. How to Apply

Character name:

Notes:

Flag Post

btw is there any this like this or something else coming up?

Flag Post

Hi i would like to be chosen as a GM coz i have experience in helping and directing players Character name:CalzzzLC
Level:28
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma:about 2 years
Online time available: Your Time Zone :the U.K or Country:_Ireland
; When online: 4pm-10pm
Related Experience: I was a GM in rune scape and have had alot of experience with responsibilities and helping new and existing players_
Others: Im a kind and helpful person and i am always willing to help when asked

Flag Post

I wonder why you post in this even older post after posting in the old post. I think they don’t need new GMs cause now they have GMs from our server and the other server. And I guess they make a new post if new GMs are needed

Flag Post

hi km nickolasre im a level 19 ive been playing ddtank for a year

Flag Post

im in america north

Flag Post

Character name:KillerGK
Level:27 How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma: at least 6 hours a day everyday almost
Online time available:Country:U.S.A; When online: 2:49-7:00Related Others: i love to help everyone in the gamei happen to help the newbie with lot of stuff like gulu normal and ant easy/normal i also like to talk to [G-M] to see what can i do to better my-self in the game so i can one day be a [G-M] and i love this game no matter what i have to play i would stay on 24/7 if i did not have school and homework otherwise i would and i been here for about 1 year playing with friends meeting new people and stuff i just love DDTank no game can beat it online plus you get to meet new people and chat with friend

Flag Post

Character name:TeenGohanSSJ2
Level:16
How long have you been playing DDTank:This version only,a friend showed this game to me
Online time available: Your Time Zone :GMT Buenos Airesor Country:Argentina . When online: 4:45 pm to 10:00 pm
Related Experience: Game Master in MysteryAo 8
Others: Im constantly playing this game,I love it and I want to be GM
to help the people and because I really enjoy the game