[Sin Capital] Game Suggestion/Ideas

49 posts

Flag Post

You are highly appreciated to raise any suggestion on that how we can improve Sin Capital.

Flag Post

so after i received your 150,000 gold prize for being in a top legion. i am way over my capable storage limits, by about 110,000. im still able to earn gold via raids, quest and what not(which i think is good). but i have a problem with storage im am full and unable to sell items.
i believe you should still be able to sell items. i would not make sense for me to level up quickly and face a disadvantage in combat just to sell.

Flag Post

Dear kasoner,
The three kinds of income from collect, equipments sale and black-market exchange can’t be added to the total wealth if your wealth capacity is full. On the contrary, attacking wilderness, trading or finishing activity quests income are not under this limit.
Thank you for your value advice, we will think about it seriously. And optimise it in future. :)
Any questions or suggestions, please feel free let us know.

Regards
Sin Capital service

Flag Post

a drop command would be useful, since mby storage is filled up and i am unable to purchase better items or sell the beginner ones

Flag Post

Got it, good idea, kasoner, we will think it over.Maybe you will find some difference next time. :)
Thank you very much.

Regards
Sin Capital service

Flag Post

i have an idea: when you need to recruit people, instead of recruiting in a barrack, why not have an option to ‘beat’ people? the idea id you force them into your units. you can get caught by cops though. i.e i put3 capos on the job, we raised 1,000 people, and 132 of our men died by cops.

Flag Post

Dear cederic,
Thank you for your value suggestion, to let our game make more fun to all of you ,could you please tell us details about your idea.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. _

Regards
Sin Capital service

Flag Post
Originally posted by SinCapital:

Dear cederic,
Thank you for your value suggestion, to let our game make more fun to all of you ,could you please tell us details about your idea.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. _

Regards
Sin Capital service

in barracks options would say ‘beat’ and when u click it selct capos u want to execute mission. SOME TIME LATER you will get mail like 5000 people with 2000 loss with 3000 profit. also make stronger capos get more. like +0 knife capo with 500 raiders willl fetch you maybe 400. +1 knife will fetcch you 420-450

Flag Post

Hi, cedric,
Got it, good idea, and we will think it over, lol
Hope you have a nice time in game, and any other questions and suggestions, let us know freely. _

Regards
Sin Capital service

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

In the campaign, when there is a book or item available from that NPC, give us a tooltip that shows the stats of the item. The names are not clear so even if we get the color we may not always know what slot it is.

Flag Post

hello, Roundmidnight,
Thank you for your nice suggestion. We will think it over,lol
Any other questions or suggestions, please tell us.

Regards
Sin Capital service

Flag Post

Do you guys have any plans to balance out the number of players in each family? It would make sense to lock the biggest families and purge inactives so that new players join one of the smaller families

Flag Post

One of the biggest issues with small families is the conquer/vassal. You should be able to vassal members of your own legion.

Flag Post

hello, Roundmidnight. Thank you for your suggestion. we will think it over. Any other questions or suggestions, please let us know. wish you have a good time in game.

Flag Post

1.in the “map” mode, you should be allowed to zoom in and out
2.a description somewhere about what capo attributes do, speed and agility ect.
3.when buying better gear it should not only have a higher starting defense/attack or whatever, but it should also upgrade at faster rate, a difference of 10 is not worth buying the next best item and going through the trouble of upgrading it.
4. Hire someone who speaks English to edit your website and create a wiki

Flag Post

I believe that if you take all of your capos out of defense, you should be guaranteed to destroy 1 building. There are too many long standing players who go empty to avoid giving out respect.

Cowardice should not be rewarded in Sin Capital! Look at the motto ****’In simple Italian words, Do you have BALLS?’*****

Flag Post

Actually let me clarify that last idea. There are two problems with the current pvp system

1) People can take their capos off on defense so they give less respect
2) People can send out their army to attack so they give less respect

Currently the chance of losing a building is equal.

The fix:
Change the chance of losing a building to be based on the number of capos on defense.
If a person is under attack by a player, they can no longer attack that same player.

Benefits:
If a person gets attacked a lot, they have no penalty because it’s not based on the number of soldiers.
Because destroying a building is worth more respect than killing the army, people will start to leave their armies at home.
Respect will finally mean something because people won’t be able to earn a ton of respect fighting empties as they do now.

Flag Post

A great example is a lvl 29 Deathspawn2, being able to attack and beat a lvl 60 Rusty_Blades all day today.

If deathspawn is a real player, my suggestion would fix this exploit. If deathspawn is an alt it would also fix this exploit :D

Right now someone could attack their main with an alt and keep their value down.

Flag Post

yes round im a real player rusty is just a friend no im not an alt only reason i end up hitting highers are because 99% of the lower players dont play. all inactives if you look around me i got a 15+ min troop to anyone that is even 25+ and even then i get crap respect. when you all began you all had a bunch of players to hit. thats the difference and yes i do agree to a point but it isnt a exploit . i consider it the community just being nice to us noobs so that most of us stay around and populate the game. As i said the newer player base is quite diminished

Flag Post

sorry for reply later. thank you for your advices. we will think them over. Any other suggestions or questions,please tell us. wish you have a good time in game.

Flag Post

I don’t know if this is implemented, but still; I would like to see each type of unit attacking a different type of unit, For example; The sniper attacking the supporter and the gunner attacking the sniper.

Flag Post

hello,pencilll. thank you for your advice. , to let our game make more fun to all of you. we will think it over. any other suggestions, please tell us freely.

Flag Post

Please consider turning up the chance for events on collect. I may get 1-2 good events but it’s had to get 15 loyalty a day so that i can do my collect. Because of that my collect has been stuck at 0 for a long time.

Flag Post

hello,Roundmidnight. for your reference, we would think it over. any other suggestions, please tell us. wish you have a good time in game.