[Sin Capital] Game Suggestion/Ideas page 2

49 posts

Flag Post

Several players, including myself, are having issues with the collect system. We are not getting the loyalty rewards or not getting any events.

Collects are really important because more gold means we can do more commission for better gear and we can upgrade that gear. Those of us stuck at low loyalty because of the bugs are at a big disadvantage.

While you guys track down the bugs, how about letting us buy loyalty. 5 Loyalty for 2 Diamonds. It sucks to have to waste diamonds on it but it’s even worse to be making 1/2 the gold i could be every day for a error that’s not my fault.

Flag Post

Thank you for your advice, we would think it over. any suggestions, please tell us. wish you have a good time in game.

Flag Post

Add a extra storage slot per title. With each title (almost each title), you get a new capo, and a capo slot, so chagning, swicthing equipment will happen often, having extra storage slots helps with that.

Flag Post

you can buy extra slots in storage for diamonds

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aroc718:

you can buy extra slots in storage for diamonds

Plenty of other things that your always short on, and you can buy those with Diamonds too, so, Diamonds get wasted, fast. And don’t tell me your going to spend your Diamonds to buy, 1 storage slot.

Flag Post

i have 15 slots now, by the way. also u r a player from sorte who is annoying about everything what he doesn’t understand. u need some brain trainings sunny…

Flag Post

hi Team SinCapital,…

Game Suggestion/Ideas:
LegionWar and UnionWar…maybe :)

kind regards

Flag Post

hi Team SinCapital,…

Game Suggestion/Ideas/Demand:
would be nice if the Legion don’t lose Contribution Points, when they try to kick out inactive member/player.
anyway nice weekend every1
kind regards

Flag Post

hello, tranquilo. For the Legion had cheated their member ago, the new member was kick out from the legion after he donated the dimond to the legion. so we add this restriction. any suggestions, please tell us. wish you have a good time in game.

Flag Post

how about only allow members to be kicked after 2 days (for example) from the date of joining??
or somehow just allow the legion to remove people who havent logged in for a few days??

and just a small suggestion, could we have a zoom out button? like on world map and city, its hard to find people and im just plain lazy from having to click and drag XD

Flag Post

hello,powerloser. we would make some adjustment. if the player who hasn’t logged in for fifteen days, the legion doesn’t need to cost legion fund to remove that member . otherwise, the fund that remove the member would reduce by half. you could find people by means of the Rank to attack. any questions or suggestions, please tell us.

Flag Post

I have a suggestion for improving the vassal system.

Make it so that in order to conquer a player that has a don, you fight the don not the player.

Example
Fuzzytext is the Don of a player.. let’s randomly call her Jacknife. Jacknife creates an alt called Maxamillions. Jacknife uses Maxamillions to reconquer herself.

Here’s how you fix it!
In order to conquer a player with a don, the player fights the don! Maxamillions should have to beat Fuzzytext to take Jacknife.

Flag Post

Also please make the retrain window smaller. It blocks the chat window so we can’t see what’s going on.

Flag Post

hello,Roundmidnight. thank you for your suggestions, we would think them over. any suggestions, please tell us. wish you have a good time in game!

Flag Post

I like roundmidnight’s suggestion, please consider it.

Flag Post

I like Roundmidnight’s suggestions too, and we will think over these. We can take them come true step by step. :)
Any other questions and suggestions, please contact us without hesitation. _
Much thanks!

Flag Post

The chat needs a scrollbar. The window is small and when more than two people are talking, it’s easy to miss something. Since it jumps to the bottom with every message, you can’t scroll up easily to see what was missed.

Flag Post

Good idea Kyminara, I agree with you, to add a scrollbar is very usefull, we will think it over. Thank you! Any other suggestions, please let us know freely! _

Flag Post
Originally posted by Truster:

i have 15 slots now, by the way. also u r a player from sorte who is annoying about everything what he doesn’t understand. u need some brain trainings sunny…

Buy an extra slot, OR, buy a tricked out vehicle for your capo, and a ton of other things to use Diamonds on. I’m just saying adding extra slots in storage per title. And is a suggestion annoying? Well, if it is (to you), then, eh, excuse me, but, this is the Suggestions.

Flag Post

hi, 6thgraderhere, any suggestions we will think about them seriously.And every suggestion and problem are welcome, the more the better,^_^ About the extra slot in storage, we will think over it, thanks guys. Have fun! :D

Flag Post

After playing for weeks, I still didn’t know there was an FAQ for this game. There should be a direct link in the game (not just in bug report), and another link here on the kong forum or kong game description so we know how to play.

The story is incredibly hard to follow. If you miss one of the quick cut scenes, you can’t go back to read it again. The text boxes are often too small to hold the entire message the NPC says, and it gets cut off mid sentence. The grammar is still nonsensical on some places.

Flag Post

Hi,Kyminara, thanks for your suggestions,in the early stages of Sin, there was a FAQ link in game, in order to simply our game interface, we use the bug report replace it, any questions, you can send a mail us, or post here, we will solve it at the first time. And the optimization problem of the game interface, we will fix them as soon as we can.
Thanks for your support, any other questions and advices, please contact us freely. :)

Flag Post

+ 1 for what Roundmidnight said about vassals . if a don its conquered he/she should loose all vassals . if u take vassals direct from the don , there will be less cheating . thnx

Flag Post

hello,xJuo, it is a good idea. and we will think this suggestion over. thank you for your support to our game.any questions or suggestions, please tell us. wish you have a good time in game. O(∩_∩)O~