[Backyard Monsters] Best monster and champion is ???

97 posts

Flag Post

Well, for starters, as you all know, best monster is a ‘rocket dave’, but other monsters also have thiere advantages, example: Wormzer, you can attack while he is underground.
Second in what is the best champion.
Well, none, like monsters, each have there advantages, fomor at level 3, can fly, Very good for defending bases that dont have much air defence. And for attacking bases (or wild monsters) With not much (or none) air support, it also spits ranged goo balls. Best team with: rocket dave’s zaf’s and teraton’s
Gorgo is a defending champion: loads of health, (thats why he eats octo’s and other defending monsters) not as much attack as others,but still a lot, best for defending bases and doing raids with zafs. Best team with: A lot of zafs (ALOT)
Drull is a attacking monster: A lot of attack, drull is a monster for raids and like dave’s ‘they have a habit of completely destroying bases’.But they dont have as much health as neither of the other champions. Good for attacking bases with not as much defence as one of the pro’s (depends which level drull, ofcourse), but gets things done quickly, and when i mean quickly, i mean a couple of hits and any building down, altho its ‘weakness’ is health, if you put a REALLY good guarded place, it should be taken down. Best team with:ichi’s zaf’s rocket dave’s and probably a couple of wormzers.
Thats it for now, cya guys!

Flag Post

oops sorry for some spelling guys!

Flag Post

best champ is formor and best monster is zaf

Flag Post

Like i said, There is no ‘best’ all can die and call can win.

Flag Post

I have Drull on here, Gorgo on FB. I much prefer Drull. Once you get the hang of only dropping him in late, when most towers are gone, he is amazing for looting. Also, if you know the quick HP fill methods, he’ll always be full up and ready to go ;)

Gorgo is good in some ways, but boring in attacks. he’s far too sluggish [mine is level 5] – He really needs doses of putty to wake him up.

Flag Post

Lol, who dosent nowadays?
Well write what you think, my posts are just to help you find out!
What ever i right wont slow ya down, so dont worry, all champs are heroic!

Flag Post

I don’t rate gorgo, I really don’t.

Everyone who says he is AWESOOOM at defending is wrong. He’s not and the reason why? because he is awful at attacking…well not super awful; he still can be used for looting, just it can take more than one wave (unlike drull or fomor). The damage he deals is not enough to defend against the stronger monsters such as Rocket Daves and Crabs when buffed up with 2 or 3 zafs and if your Gorgo is baitable…then you have no chance.

Whereas Gorgo can’t kill, drull can, but not against mass amounts. Fomor gets shot down by Rocket Daves in 5 seconds However IMO Drull and Fomor weren’t designed for defending; at least not at higher levels (Particularly Fomor at all levels). They are both attacking monsters, and they both do their jobs very well. Unlike Gorgo.

Flag Post

Yeah, I’m almost tempted to finally give fomor a go on my Facebook game, as i don’t care about that as much. Juicing a level 5 gorgo will hurt though … eurgh.

Do you get anything for juicing a champ?

Flag Post

you get a huge bloody mess.

Flag Post

Done. here goes nothing. I now have a little purple froggy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hawke222:

you get a huge bloody mess.

and some goo

Flag Post
Originally posted by KeithG2:

I would never get Gorgo. Drull and Fomor are the best choices. Gorgo is just a gimped Drull with 140k health slapped onto it.

Flag Post

:-) Keep discussing guys!
Winning champion for now: drull
Loosing champion now: Gorgo

Flag Post

the best champ is gomorull

Flag Post

no, it’s flying Drull.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hawke222:

no, it’s flying Drull.

no gomorull is better it has buffs has high hp is fast flies has a range attack has high speed and high damage

Flag Post

no, it has high speed health and damage. flying drull buffs 100% moves super fast and has a combination ranged a close range attack.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DalekRuler:

Everyone who says he is AWESOOOM at defending is wrong. He’s not and the reason why? because he is awful at attacking…well not super awful; he still can be used for looting, just it can take more than one wave (unlike drull or fomor). The damage he deals is not enough to defend against the stronger monsters such as Rocket Daves and Crabs when buffed up with 2 or 3 zafs and if your Gorgo is baitable…then you have no chance.

Whereas Gorgo can’t kill, drull can, but not against mass amounts. Fomor gets shot down by Rocket Daves in 5 seconds However IMO Drull and Fomor weren’t designed for defending; at least not at higher levels (Particularly Fomor at all levels). They are both attacking monsters, and they both do their jobs very well. Unlike Gorgo.

ur dead wrong fomor can kill a rocket dave but you need to know where to put him and what kind of yard to have.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pokeman1997:
Originally posted by DalekRuler:

ur dead wrong fomor can kill a rocket dave but you need to know where to put him and what kind of yard to have.

how am I dead wrong? I just said fomor gets killed by rocket daves. Which is true. Any champ is baitable because of it’s huge activation range. Even if you put it in the middle and monsters are dropped outside your base.

Flag Post

Champions weakness:

Drull: killed by swarm of pokeys.
Gorgo: Killed by swarm of high attack monsters (px,fink, etc…), add acid and ur gold
Fomor: Killed by rocket Dave

Strengths:

Drull has high attack and speed, good for a quick massive dmg attack.
Gorgo has high life and can act as a human shield while other monsters are on the field, also can remove mines with his body.
Fomor can fly and give 60% boost to all monsters around it.

Weaknesses:

Drull is to quick and zaf cannot keep up with it. Also it has somewhat low hp and dies quick at levels 1-3, maybe 4.
Gorgo is slow with low attack and therefore takes him longer to destroy buildings such as level 10 silo which have lots of health.
Fomor has very low hp and can easily be taken down by an ADT or Rocket dave in a bunker. Now people always say o i can jus 10mil putty and its all good…i say wth is the point in fomor buff if u use 10mil putty, 10mil putty on drull or gorgo would be much more effective. Also according to some people fomor sometimes glitches and wont move due to split groups of monsters.

However all champions vs Rocket Daves are supposadly having glitches.

Best monster for base:
Level 3 Bunker (Defensive): 3 Rocket Dave + 3 bandito
Level 3 bunker (Offensive): 27 banditos + whirlwind OR 7 project X with max acid (4800 dmg x 7 = 33,600)

Best monster to attack:
Zaf + Dave w/rockets = almost undeaftable, if zaf is level 5 i dont see how it can be beaten, yes they are slow BUT make an amazing champion distraction. Put these on the field and the champ wont bother any of ur other monsters you spam.

Pokey swarm: Quick,easy, effective and cheap. These things can take down alot before going down, all it takes is good placement.

Crabtrons/octo-ooze/ichi: Good for defending lower hp monsters like fink, it allows them to deal high dmg without geting hit for awhile or even at all, add a zaf and ur gold.

Please dont rant on this, this is my personal opinion aswell as notes i have taken from people on this subject in the past.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thunderbeast:
Originally posted by KeithG2:

I would never get Gorgo. Drull and Fomor are the best choices. Gorgo is just a gimped Drull with 140k health slapped onto it.

Gorgo is good for beginners I reckon, as he’s the best in early levels 1-3, easiest to use.

drull past level 4 is just brill. Sure, he dies a bit quick at times when he slows down between close towers, but he’ll always make a mess before going.

Fomor is going to be a whole new experience for me. He really is shit at level 1 :D

Flag Post

why use fomor? because it’s putty is free, why is it’s putty better? because it lasts 7 minutes.

Flag Post

^fail.(I got double ninja’ed o.o, that was directed at fist)
chamion stats (corrected)
champ weaknesses
Drull: is to fast and easily baited then pokey bombed
Gorgo: killed by a bigger pokey swarm or distracted by 1 crabatron+1 zaf
Fomor: when attacking low CF bases with a zafreeti it often distracts the zafreeti and flies away if the monsters are not damaged, killed by rocket DAVE
strengths:
Drull: great for looting or destroying specific towers, is fast so it can minesweep well.
Gorgo: has high health, is difficult to bait, and easy to use
Fomor: follows damaged monsters, flies (avoiding half of all towers), can be used to destroy lasers and cannons or an area where someone has neglected air defense (albeit slowly), is the only champ compatible with tera zafreeti Fomor attacks, and buffs, increasing the attack/movement speed and defence of all monsters in a wide area around it by 10%x its level, stacks with Putty
best monster bunker to kill them:
rocket DAVE bunker kills all, as it causes them to glitch out.
cheaper? 2-3 eyera and whirldito or ASPX
best way to kill each:
Drull: bait with small groups of pokey, then drop a massive pokey bomb on it and watch :D
Gorgo: bigger pokey bomb, or better yet one crabatron and one zaf, the Gorgo will be distracted.
Fomor: one rocket DAVE and one zaf

Flag Post

I am liking the free putty alright. But when he wanders off alone he is crap at level 1. takes it an age to pull down one harvester.

Hawke, you’re looking at the defending side mostly for weaknesses. I know I can kill a level 6 fomor in seconds, nothing great defensively about that is there?

I look to their attacking skills. Drull + fomor got to be the better choices. Though it took me long enough to admit anything good about fomor. I’ve been attacked by enough of them to know there’s a distinct advantage [HT and mines useless against them for a start]

Flag Post

hawke, you need a crab and 2 zaf or a crab and a zaf at least lvl 4 for that to work