[CANNONS 2] CANNONS 3

44 posts

Flag Post

Hi.

I`m planning to release CANNONS 3 (also known as CANNONS 2 + level pack) in Q1 2012.

Major change will be 12 new levels (with 2+ vehs (built using players ideas written on this and in-game forum), new maps, more advanced customization)

The biggest challenge (taking most of time) will be moveing game to the top of a new multiplayer server architecture (playerio.com, which is really outstanding and sofisticated solution), that can provide players stable connection. I`m sure it will guarantee CANNONS 3 will be absoulutely professional game!

I have considered most of your ideas for changes and new features but feel free to write here about:

- Your ideas for big changes (that even can change a point of game!)
- Things that are annying you in current version
- Again, Ideas of new features and expansions!

Cheers

Flag Post

Wow, i can’t wait till i play cannons 3.
First thing, make it when you time out (d/c) while playing a match, you dont lose any points. It happens a lot of times, me playing versus guests or low leveled players and suddenly i get disconnected, i lose a big ammount of points.
Second thing…Add more flags, costumized colors which is 3x pricer, and it will be like…you type the hex color code you want…example “FFFFFF” “000000” “FF0000”, but you have to reach level 40 to unlock it.
Third thing, in news, you can only see only..4-6 topics, but there should be an “older news” button, so you will be able to see older news.
Last thing…Make a new cannons 3 intro (video showing the game) because the current video is old…from the first version.
Also try to modify the logo, make it a bit brighter.
Add some commands for moderators like :
/changeplayernick <current> <new>
/ban <playername> <1(days)> or <12> or <30>
/pban <playername> ( banned permanently)
And i will think of other commands ….
Thats all for now, that i would like to see in Cannons 3 ;)
Regards, Irrectic

Flag Post
Originally posted by Irrectic:

Wow, i can’t wait till i play cannons 3.
First thing, make it when you time out (d/c) while playing a match, you dont lose any points. It happens a lot of times, me playing versus guests or low leveled players and suddenly i get disconnected, i lose a big ammount of points.
Second thing…Add more flags, costumized colors which is 3x pricer, and it will be like…you type the hex color code you want…example “FFFFFF” “000000” “FF0000”, but you have to reach level 40 to unlock it.
Third thing, in news, you can only see only..4-6 topics, but there should be an “older news” button, so you will be able to see older news.
Last thing…Make a new cannons 3 intro (video showing the game) because the current video is old…from the first version.
Also try to modify the logo, make it a bit brighter.
Add some commands for moderators like :
/changeplayernick <current> <new>
/ban <playername> <1(days)> or <12> or <30>
/pban <playername> ( banned permanently)
And i will think of other commands ….
Thats all for now, that i would like to see in Cannons 3 ;)
Regards, Irrectic

nobody cares about your views, wannabe

Flag Post

wow i have a lot… with time ill try to post new ideas. and really cant wait to play cannons 3 :) seems so exciting.
firstly like i said about the only update… but yeah that will be cool. and i think with a major update alot new features i think kongregate will give maybe badges
1)i will agree on irrectic stat what about u type in color’s? a little bit emotion’s? and pimp ur name the way u like.
2) more features for guilds like a guild tourney? for example.. a game tourney taking place which one lvl or some maps. are in stake the guilds battle it out to own the level owns they own it they win points for guild? and also keep it for the week or so. haha just think off it :)) but that will be hard to accomplish cause its easy for a guild to lose as well if they have noobs to defend it :) just think off it it will be crazy and awesom !!! for example they battle out for every map like on a Saturday night if u choose to go battle for the canyon for e.g you go into that tourney. and if ur guild wins u get a few points for guilds and a few coins plus the guild’s name of owning guild comes next to the map untill the next week. and only guilds can particulate in this tourney for the maps. this one is a big one alot of work but this will be unic and allot of people will like it.

Flag Post

3) pimping your own cannon. by simply bringing in more color to pimp the cannons. like shocking green/blue/pink/purple/yellow/red/orange and some darker ones of the same color ha ha just image what fun this will be to get it the color u like it to be.
4) whats annoying me and is this thing about x2 and r really this get irritating for some play with shoot how the want and here comes someone wow u have 1 turn they use x2 skip use R and your dead good grace remove that glitch please.. allot will not like this idea but its actually a way off cheating
. lets play fair for sakes…
5) more rankings… o i will love this one hahahaha really like for example a rank for most kills good grace hahah it will be cool.. but it should have a today week and all time rank in game it self, like when u are top off the day with most kills nice for u but only achieve a reward end off the week.
6)more nicer accomplish sweeter and technicality maps..
-what about a map with a tower in the middle with a high of like 2inch?. it can shoot too !! but does like 100 damage and always on target never shoot miss. in that way it can help lower health but it picks any random target to shoot only ones then switch someone else shots should be like ever second turn? so it makes it faster for the game.. as well it will be cool if the tower can also be killed. has a certain health like about 1000?
-a map which rotates slowly thought. lol it will be epic
-a map formed like a circle. all around the circle u cant fall for example u can be like shooting from the roof haha xD and still not fall its upside down. hahaha.
-a forest map. ground is formed like forests like a tree epic..

Flag Post

- a team map.. for example. again a tower with atleast 20000 health or 5 ur choice cool background like example in medieval ages. everyone is on same team which needs to take on this tower npc together it shoots ever second turn about 500 damage. image 8 players taking on this big monster. trying to kill it asap. and when the succeed to stuff can be all win a 1000 coins? or like 5 boxes of goods is dropped anywhere on map. and now they have to see who gets its first :)) or ur choice aslong as its a good reward because u will get killed easy. and this will be hard. and this say u have to be on same guild. we can work together from different guild or no guild at all :)
- a map with time with example a big clock as the background. every 5 turn the time divert from morning t day time to dawn to night to dawn to morning again and so it goes on at night it should be really hard to see, so the darker it get (later it gets) the more harder it is for you to see ^^
- a desert map
- a sea map were fish fall from the sky _ and does damage like about 200 but it takes places only now and then like the thunderstorm and quakes :D
- i think that enough map ideas for now haha

kk i should stop now or what XD hope u bring this in haha or atleast some off it.

Flag Post

ok my turn :D ok ok : i want 8 Vehicles and up to level 100 (max) and a new ANOMALY:Meteor Shower :D yea new Vehicles: Tank and Units like: Missle Luncher :D thatz all folkz

Flag Post

Hmmm, that will happen in cannons 4 :P
(lvl100)

Flag Post

oooh ok and Level like Heaven

Flag Post
Originally posted by Irrectic:

Hmmm, that will happen in cannons 4 :P
(lvl100)

yea maybe cannonz 5

Flag Post
Originally posted by jeeeee:

- a team map.. for example. again a tower with atleast 20000 health or 5 ur choice cool background like example in medieval ages. everyone is on same team which needs to take on this tower npc together it shoots ever second turn about 500 damage. image 8 players taking on this big monster. trying to kill it asap. and when the succeed to stuff can be all win a 1000 coins? or like 5 boxes of goods is dropped anywhere on map. and now they have to see who gets its first :)) or ur choice aslong as its a good reward because u will get killed easy. and this will be hard. and this say u have to be on same guild. we can work together from different guild or no guild at all :)
- a map with time with example a big clock as the background. every 5 turn the time divert from morning t day time to dawn to night to dawn to morning again and so it goes on at night it should be really hard to see, so the darker it get (later it gets) the more harder it is for you to see ^^
- a desert map
- a sea map were fish fall from the sky _ and does damage like about 200 but it takes places only now and then like the thunderstorm and quakes :D
- i think that enough map ideas for now haha

kk i should stop now or what XD hope u bring this in haha or atleast some off it.

Falling fish that will dealt just 50 cauze Fish r soggy

Flag Post

Lol the falling fish clog up cannons, balista, rotator, dynablast but does nothing to Vinci maybe helps catapult or clogs it as well….XD

Maybe it would be nicer if things fell from the sky a little slower – including barrels and when cannons fall from islands…

Flag Post

It should not be POSSIBLE to kill somebody who has full health with one shot!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Finalize777:

It should not be POSSIBLE to kill somebody who has full health with one shot!!!!!

ur wrong Lol my point is they use 2x then kip then R+ then shoot dang ur killed in 1 shot Lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dolphy08:

ur wrong Lol my point is they use 2x then kip then R+ then shoot dang ur killed in 1 shot Lol

i meant skip

Flag Post

why game doesn’t work? what happens?

Flag Post

When will cannons 3 come out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by blaster555:

When will cannons 3 come out?

i think it’s Febuary i dont kno the day but 2012

Flag Post

i wish Cannons 3 wont do that… :(

Flag Post

please make it
-so that if you are the host you can change name and number of people
-so that if you want, you could turn off rating for yourself
-so you could buy an aim upgrade (maybe?)
-so there are more crates/barrells or that they don’t get killed under fire
-so you don’t loose rank points when you make an accurate shot and headshot (every turn you loose about 4 points and 6 points for a shot)
-so that there are gold coins (maybe?)

Flag Post

Also, just please don’t go too overboard. This game is pretty much the only game my dad lets me play because It doesn’t kill the computer. You really don’t need any emotocons, you could make it so that players can type > and < and all the other characters. I am not sure how much lag might come from guild ranking.
and PLEASE make it so that if you have a flag and you want to get rid of it, you can sell it/ once you buy a flag you can equipt it freely so if you change flags, you don’t have to re-buy flags.
Thanks for the fun games, Cannons!

Flag Post

PS this might be one of the best games online because it is
Multiplayer- and people are actually on it
Simple- you cpu doesn’t crash
Fun- It’s addictive

A combination of these three makes for a game above all others… Think about it.

Flag Post

wow i have a lot… with time ill try to post new ideas. and really cant wait to play cannons 3 :) seems so exciting.
firstly like i said about the only update… but yeah that will be cool. and i think with a major update alot new features i think kongregate will give maybe badges
1)i will agree on irrectic stat what about u type in color’s? a little bit emotion’s? and pimp ur name the way u like.
2) more features for guilds like a guild tourney? for example.. a game tourney taking place which one lvl or some maps. are in stake the guilds battle it out to own the level owns they own it they win points for guild? and also keep it for the week or so. haha just think off it :)) but that will be hard to accomplish cause its easy for a guild to lose as well if they have noobs to defend it :) just think off it it will be crazy and awesom !!! for example they battle out for every map like on a Saturday night if u choose to go battle for the canyon for e.g you go into that tourney. and if ur guild wins u get a few points for guilds and a few coins plus the guild’s name of owning guild comes next to the map untill the next week. and only guilds can particulate in this tourney for the maps. this one is a big one alot of work but this will be unic and allot of people will like it.

3) pimping your own cannon. by simply bringing in more color to pimp the cannons. like shocking green/blue/pink/purple/yellow/red/orange and some darker ones of the same color ha ha just image what fun this will be to get it the color u like it to be.
4) whats annoying me and is this thing about x2 and r really this get irritating for some play with shoot how the want and here comes someone wow u have 1 turn they use x2 skip use R and your dead good grace remove that glitch please.. allot will not like this idea but its actually a way off cheating
. lets play fair for sakes…
5) more rankings… o i will love this one hahahaha really like for example a rank for most kills good grace hahah it will be cool.. but it should have a today week and all time rank in game it self, like when u are top off the day with most kills nice for u but only achieve a reward end off the week.
6)more nicer accomplish sweeter and technicality maps..
-what about a map with a tower in the middle with a high of like 2inch?. it can shoot too !! but does like 100 damage and always on target never shoot miss. in that way it can help lower health but it picks any random target to shoot only ones then switch someone else shots should be like ever second turn? so it makes it faster for the game.. as well it will be cool if the tower can also be killed. has a certain health like about 1000?
-a map which rotates slowly thought. lol it will be epic
-a map formed like a circle. all around the circle u cant fall for example u can be like shooting from the roof haha xD and still not fall its upside down. hahaha.
-a forest map. ground is formed like forests like a tree epic..

… can you use commas? and Periods? And complete thoughts?
In response to your ideas/ some common knowledge (nothing means I have no comment)
1) nothing
2) nothing
3) I agree, good idea :)
4) It’s not a glitch… and if you see somone use X2 and then pass- and it’s your turn and they play next- then use a steal item and annoy them :)
5) nothing
6) good idea- how about you make it a ground and when all of the tower is taken down (shot so that it dissapears like normal ground), the tower stops shooting
7) Good idea, and if boxes fall I will be sure to be vinci ;)
8) hmm… so the clock changes from 4 brightness to 3 to 2 to 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 3…. ?
9) nothing
10) an analomally with fish? Lol I would like to see that :)
sorry this took up so much room!

Flag Post

u dont need to correct jeeeee

Flag Post

I Like The Vehicle “Bronze Cannon”