This is an alliance I made after the death of TFA (Trollface Alliance), which died about an hour before this alliance was being started. I used to be the 2nd in command of TFA, the largest alliance ever to exist in Kong BYM. TFA’s leader, the great Rofl627 went inactive because he wanted his life back, and had too much homework. I was in the TFA since page 16 of the thread, and was there until page 73/74.
I then decided I’d make my own alliance. This is the result so far. Hope you like it.
Continued history: The Legacy of a Shadow died in January 2012 due to me, TFO, being unable to manage it. We are now reopened, as of 09/04/12 and we will begin the battling of alliances once again.
Also, the “Shadow” part in our alliance name represents TFA; “Legacy of TFA”.
- Level 35 or higher.
- Never been in any enemy alliance (exceptions will be made).
- WM (increases chance of getting in.)
- Filled out the whole application.
- Have a good, to great yard. Approval needed. boxyards! ಠ_ಠ (And no, “No boxyards” does not mean “you are not allowed to use blocks in your yard”)
- Be active (!!!)
- Have fun with the game, and no betrayal.
(copy this and fill in the underscores where the information belongs)
I would like to join this alliance because __. (optional)
I am level __ and I’m active up to __ times/hours a day.
I am on WM/will reach WM in __ days and __ hours. (delete second part if you are on WM)
(Optional, but increases chance of being accepted; post a picture of your yard)
Hope you approve me and I look forward to accompany you!
(If there’s anything you feel you would need or want to add, do it. Just remember; the first impression is crucial.)
1st rank: Realm Lord.
Description: The creator and leader of the alliance. No possibilities of getting this rank unless I leave or turn down. Leadership will be handed to the co-leader automatically.
2nd rank. Shadow Lord.
Description: A co-leader of the alliance. Only one of these too. At the moment, it’s Des_troyy.
3rd rank: Shadow of the Realm.
Description: A 2nd in command of the alliance. You can only attain this rank by my approval, and it will not be easy.
4th rank: Realm Keeper.
Description: A member who have proved his activity and skill/awesomeness to me, and therefore attaining this rank. Must have a great yard. Lower than 2nd in Command, but easier to attain.
5th rank: Essence of the Realm.
Description: This rank requires you to have been in LoaS for 2 weeks consecutively. In addition, to attain this rank, you are required to have a decent amount of activity in the forums. No special number, just make your name appear from time to time.
6th rank: Essence of a Shadow.
Description: After being active in the alliance for two weeks after your first post in the alliance, you will be promoted to this rank. Only attainable to level 35 and up, and will be automaticly attained instead of Spirit if I know you’re exceptionally active. No post requirement for this rank.
7th rank: Spirit.
Description: A basic starter rank for everyone in level 35 and up.
8th rank: Sprite.
Description: Everyone lower than level 35 will start in this rank, later to be promoted to rank 6 when they hit 35. No exceptions. This also works as a waitlist for those players who needs to improve their bases, even though they are meeting the level requirement.
The name standing on the top of each rank label in the members list is the leading of that particular rank, and are closest to rank up. Also, the names standing under is random.
SUPER IMPORTANT NOTE:
Whenever you level up to level 35 you joined before, in level 30-34, It’s important that you get the promotion and it’s better for the alliance, having correct information given. Also, you are in charge of yourself when it comes to keeping track of your first post and alliance "join-date". Tell me whenever you’ve been in the alliance for more than two weeks to get your promotion if you havent already recieved it!
1. By not following the rules.
2. By making riot in thread.
3. By spamming.
4. By not improving in the set amount of time, which I give to each member individually.
5. By not respecting your leaders.
Remember I am here to help you! If you can’t find any possible ways to improve your yard or anything else after I told you to, ask me, and don’t panic.
1. Be respectful to each other. I know this sounds like a given but sometimes it does need to be reminded.
2. No outpost stealing. If you are in this alliance, do not take each other’s Outposts. If you didn’t know they were in the alliance, but took it over; Send them an apology and let them take it back.
3. You are free to hit anyone. If you have common sense, you should be able to tell “anyone” does not apply to this alliance, the Sub or any other allied alliance.
4. If someone asks you nicely to stop attacking them, please lay off them for a few days… Just kidding, freaking obliterate them bastards! No mercy for the weak!
5. Inactive Policy. This simply states that if you have not logged on in 7 days you will be sent a message. If you do not respond to that message within 3 days you run a very high risk of being booted. For an alliance to thrive we need people who are active, so it is nothing personal. If you think you will be gone for a few days just shoot your leaders a message.
6. So not spam other alliance threads, or go around as if you lead the alliance bragging about LoaS or anything. Stick to this thread if anything.
7. Tell either me or Des if you quit, please!
8. Tell me when you level up!! So I can update the list…
9. If you happen to request something, ask a question you want to be answered by me or Des, or anything similar, PM me/Des instead of requoting/asking again for every single page! There will be given ONE single warning if you do so, and after that you will be suspended for 1 day. If you happen do do it again after I PM’d you your warning, I will demote you.
10. Only one account per member. This means, either their main, or their alt. Not both.
11. Be reasonable. Have fun.