[Lord Of Ages] Sending COins

11 posts

Flag Post

I looked up on the issue and I was wondering Kong can you please make it so we can send coins to other players The Facebook server for the game allows this but the Kong server does not and I got 208k coin just laying Around LOL!

Flag Post

You can send coins and all kinds of resource to other players on Kongregate.
However, it has some limits:
You must register before the players who you send to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenkan:

You can send coins and all kinds of resource to other players on Kongregate.
However, it has some limits:
You must register before the players who you send to.

What, wait? Register on what? I think he’s trying to say why can’t people on Kongregate send coins, whereas people on LoA (And, well basically every other site) can. It seems unfair.

Flag Post

I was looking for an answer here to my question on how do I send coin playing on kongregate. Your answr, sevenkan is not correct. I cannot send coins at all to someone who has joined after me. I have tried to no avail. There isn’t a “send coin” button anywhere. If I’ve missed something then please elaborate how this can be done. Thank-you.

Flag Post

There is no send coins button on Kongregate…and you can not send coins to anyone..

Flag Post

Why not I have 100k coins and yet I cant send it to a younger players it makes me feel greedy can you add it or fix it.

Flag Post

there is no this function on Kongregate..

Flag Post

What I can’t understand is why people are talking about coins. This thread is about COins!

Your answer is not correct!

Flag Post

Please try and find a way where the players on Kongregate can send coins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fox2A:

Please try and find a way where the players on Kongregate can send coins.

Why should I both try AND find? That’s like saying, please attempt and succeed. If you’re going to say the latter, you don’t say the former.

Also, this thread is clearly about sending COins, not coins. Please respond accordingly.

Flag Post

So sorry for it, the players can not send coins on Kongregate..