[DDTank] Four In-Game GMs Wanted.Two in server 1 and two in server 2 Oct11~Oct14

39 posts

Flag Post

1. The responsibilities of GM
A. Answer player’s questions actively and correctly
B. Provide guidance for the new players
C. Inform players latest news such as events, announcement etc.
D. Collect bugs, suggestions etc
E. Report any frauds timely
F. Should be moral, compliance
G. Check in when online and check out when offline every day by writing ingame mails to [GM]Angelina
H.Should be reply on KG forum to help players usually and post some information on it sometimes
Note: If you need to be offline, please notice [GM]Angelina in advance. Someone being offline for 48 hours or more without earlier notice will be disqualified.

2. Conditions for Applying for GM
A. Love to play DDTank and be very familiar with game
B. Love to help and be responsible
C. Stay online at least for 3 hours a day
D. Good at English

3. Privileges of GM
A. Once selected, the character name will be changed into [GM] plus your own character name, like [GM]Angelina
B. GM suits will be given to the selected players and will be returned once they are not on this position. Check suits for the female and male out:

C. Weekly prizes: lvl 4 Energy Stone* 4, Divine Amulet * 2, Horn *7 (Issued at the end of each week)

4. Application Time: Sep 20-Sep23. The selected GM will be announced on Aug 4 (GMT-8)

5. How to Apply
Please apply according to the following format and reply only to this thread

Character name:
Level:______________________________
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma:
Online time available: Your Time Zone :________or Country:__________; When online: _____________(for example 6:00 pm—11:00 pm)
Related Experience: __________________________
Others: ____________________________

Notes:
1, GM is under supervision by all players. If we receive certain amount of complain of the GM and prove it is true, this GM will be disqualified
2, We will also take the players who applied last time into consideration

Updadtes:
congrats to players Nick412,Zenox.They will be our kingdom’s new GMs. Their name will be changed into GM-Nick412,GM-Zenox.
This decision was made after the careful consideration. Thanks so much for applying the position.^^

Flag Post

Character name: Penboy337
Level:20
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma: Ive been playing On Server 2 For almost 4 weeks. And spend almost 6 hours on the game daily, during many different time frames.
Online time available: 6+ hours a Day at varried times.
Your Time Zone :Pacific Standard. or Country:USA, But I live in Mexico When online: All throughout the day, usually from 1 am – 5pm, and from 1 pm-8pm
Related Experience: I manage a few Game Review Sites, and am the Forum moderator for Several, Including the forums at Itch.com.
Others- I speak English, and spanish, as well as about 50% of german.

Thankyou for your Consideration.

Flag Post

Character name:Darcian
Level:22 Char:
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma: i have joined through Kongregate i have been playing for about 21 days I am Level 22 almost 23. I play all throughout the day probably 6-8 hours a day or more. i am quite knowledgeable with all aspects of the game so far.
Online time available: Your Time Zone:Eastern Country:USA When online: 6am- 12 am
Related Experience: I have a lot of experience with games like this, for example Gun bound. I played that for a few years. I am also currently enrolled in college for Computer programming. For side information i Am 27 years old i moderate a few other places within games. And have experience Answering questions and helping out others.
Others:Server: Kongregate Dragon

Flag Post

Character name: Moshpitkitten

Level:_____________20, almost 21_________________

How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma: A few weeks but since I started I’ve been on it most of the day. It gets addicting.

Online time available: Your Time Zone :_Central_______or Country:_USA_________; When online: _____usually 10am-most of the day (when i’m off work) 10am-5pm (on work days usually get home around midnight then I log back in)________(for example 6:00 pm—11:00 pm)

Related Experience:Will be honest I don’t have much experience moderating games but I am learning fast on DDTANK so I hope to be of help to you.

Others: I speak English and Spanish fluently so I can help players that don’t understand much english. I am online very often so I will be available at most times. I am on server 2, Dragon. Thank you:)

Flag Post

Character name:
Level:xXItachiXx lvl 24
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma: about 5 months
Online time available: Your Time Zone :________or Country:USA; When online: I play 3 hours from 3:30pm to 7, and from 12 mindight to 3am on weekdays. weekends I play from 11pm to 4am
Related Experience: No experience moderating and just want to have fun
Others: Speaks English and Filipino fluently
I have a lvl 27 on server 1

Flag Post

Character name:
Level: I’m level 22 but quickly moving up. n.n
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma: DDTank for 21 days now.
Online time available: Your Time Zone :PST or Country:United States_; When online:_Practically ALL day. Seriously. n.n(for example 6:00 pm—11:00 pm)
Related Experience: GM on Maplestory. Also GM on MANY maplestory Private servers.
Others: _I love this game and I know many things about it. I also speak very fluently in English. Oh, also I’m in Server two. and I’m mainly on Dragon. _

Flag Post

Well im level 15 And really moving quickly. I may have been only playing for about a week or two, but that doesn’t mean i dont have experience. Mainly on Dragon. Time avalible: 3:30 ish, or sooner. Others: I just speak english but im learning german soon. Character Name: Doomera

Flag Post

Character name:
Level:8
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma: 5days
or Country:U.S.A; When online: 5:00-9:00 Related Experience:me and my other friends have tried to make a website it didnt work out but we did tell people how to use stuf on the game real well.

Flag Post

Character name:
Level:Zenox Server 2
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma: over 1 year
Online time available: Your Time Zone :GST-6____or Country:USA ; When online: every day at different times
Related Experience: Been a mod on WoW
Others: I am currently level 25 and now second best promotion in league powerhouse
I am friends with the Admin right now and friend with GM- arilea. I have applied in the GameGamma forums for the position when it first came out and am applying again since people say i would be real good at it and am real kind the the game. I only speak English but i am learning welsh ATM. My other caracter on Server 1 is Zentox but haven’t played him ever since server 2 started. I have been trying to remind others of the rules of the game and to not swear when i get the chance.
I think i would be a great GM for the game Thank-You.

Flag Post

and my character name is lkjjuhgfdsa

Flag Post

Character name: noobzaiblade
Level:9
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma: only 2 days for this version of ddtank
Online time available: Your Time Zone :or Country:singapore; When online: mon-friday : 3-6pm sat&sun 9am-12pm(for example 6:00 pm—11:00 pm)
Related Experience: none
Others: hope to promote ddtank :D, helping newbies who are stuck with problems eg : how to win :P.also, i have been playing other ddtank versions so i am quite a veterian in this game.hope i can b a gm :)
Server: kingdom 2

Flag Post

character: gσji
level: 23

about 1year.
gmt+11 , 10am~3pm and 5pm~9pm which is about 10hours/day

seems to find other GM’s as not-so-GM-like.
so , i would love to be a GM on server2. please check me out :) thanks

Flag Post

im not in Powerhouse anymore it kinda died….

Flag Post

Level: 15
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma: 3 months (on kongregate)
Online time available: Your Time Zone : pacific Country: USA ; When online: 2:30-3:30PM and weekdays and any other time on weekends
Related Experience: played empire craft and many other games and have actually become a mod on runescape (witch is a different game from other inc.)
Others: very experienced gamer (all my stuff expired…) i wish to be a GM in server 2

Flag Post

Character name: Cosmic66
Level: 21 (Server 2)
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma: 1 month
Online time available: Your Time Zone : CST (Canada); When online: 5:00 pm – 10:00 PM
Related Experience: I managed to moderate a few xat chats (1 of them is my own chat), and help out around the forums in other games when in need.
Others: I like to help around some game forums and like to hang out with friends on Ddtank. Since server 2 started, I am constantly on it and building up experience to the game that I love. :)

Flag Post

Character name:Nick412 (Server 2)
Level:24
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma:about 100 days on kongregate;
Online time available: Your Time Zone :CST (United States); When online: 5:00-11:00pm on weekdays, longer on weekends
Related Experience: I frequently help people on this game and others, and on the forums.

Flag Post

Character Name: Touche (server 2)
Level: 23
Online time available: Your Time Zone: EST (New York) From 5 pm-1/2 am in the morning. On Friday’s ranging from 12:00 (lunch) to 5 pm, then 7 pm to 1 am.
Related Experience: GM on a wow server, Admin on a Maple Story server, All around Experienced gamer, ranging from any classics to new games. Mmorpgs, ect.
Others: I speak english fluently, And if anything there’s always Google translate is there not?
Thank you for your time reviewing this.

Flag Post

Level: 24
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma: Roughly one month

Online time available: 7 hours a day (Will Vary depending on what day as I currently attend university)

When online: 3pm to 10pm

Related Experience: Having previous experience from working as a retail store assistant I am very experienced in resolving customer queries as such, I can bring those skills into this game. Being involved in games since the age of seven, I have a lot of experience in what makes a game good and what makes a game bad. I am hoping to bring that knowledge into this server to make it the best one out there.

Others: I am fluent in chinese, both cantonese and mandarin aswell as english. Allowing me to help a wide range of players. Being a university student studying computer science, I spend a lot of time at the computer which allows me to have the game running whilst I study, which is also one of the reason I am able to be online for more than 7 hours a day. I know a lot about the game, currently playing on server 2, Dragon.

About me: I am a well educated, self-motivated mature man who loves to have fun.

Flag Post

well entering is closed now good this i didn’t miss this one ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by NK12:

Character name:Nick412 (Server 2)
Level:24
How long have you been playing DDTank in GameGamma:about 100 days on kongregate;
Online time available: Your Time Zone :CST (United States); When online: 5:00-11:00pm on weekdays, longer on weekends
Related Experience: I frequently help people on this game and others, and on the forums.

lol !! hii nick this is gum :P

Flag Post

Thank-you to all who applied

Flag Post

who are u?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragorage:

who are u?

Flag Post

Zenox Server 2

Flag Post

Congrats to Zentox and NK12 on becoming a GM! Let’s hope they will do a terrific job and beat those hackers!