[Heroes of Gaia] han yfix this game its better your new one

35 posts

Flag Post

Okay look, I’m getting kinda irritated at this so I kinda apologize for ranting, but I have played this game once and it gets stuck at 2/5, you know your other game snail? It’s been out a year and it doesn’t have badges…people are trying to play this one. Tell me why my game freezes at 2/5 when I haven’t played in over a month after numerous clears of EVERYTHING, hell I even tried on my lap top and it freezes there too. I have cleared my caches and my java caches and nope, still freezes at 2/5. I’m even starting to wonder why I bothered to play this for badges when I hired my second hero and got NOTHING sorta like what I get EVERY TIME I TRY TO LOGIN to this game. Hell my account must be deleted by now but it pisses me off to no end that your game is so fucking broken that I can’t even try to get an easy badge right now. Your game seemed interesting and I wanted to play it but I can’t, so fix it, stop focusing on fixing your stupid Ministry of War game. Does it have badges? Nooo…and you know why? Cause it sucks, you charge out the ass for just about everything but you can’t even afford to hire decent translators. Fix your damn games and stop trying to suck the cash out of people until then. Shit, you’re a completely unethical company, I’ve never seen “OMG MY EMPLOYERS ARE EVIL INCARNATE,” threads except on this board, so that really says something there.

Flag Post

Bad news, buddy – this happens from time to time, and no one knows what the hell is going on. For me, the game froze when I reached the city screen. I tried everything, nothing helped. The game has never again worked on that computer. I then played from a friend’s computer, no problems, and a few days later I got my new notebook, no problem either. It is just weird.

Be thankful, you found an easy way out of this mess of a game :D

Flag Post

Badges are broken. This game isn’t worth playing so don’t. Just leave now, $nail hates us all.

Flag Post

Its only a matter of time before this happens to one of the major cheaters, who will then hack the shit out of every website and game Snail owns.

Flag Post

ITT: People who don’t play the game bitch about it because they have absofuckinglutely nothing better to do with their time.

Flag Post

I’m beginning to think DarthBrowser and Bart were separated at birth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LoganVexx:

Well we have nothing in common whatsoever, so I guess it is possible.

Logan, still posting in a forum of a game that you’ve never played? Psychotic!

Flag Post

Originally posted by BartJ385:

Well we have nothing in common whatsoever, so I guess it is possible.

Logan, still posting in a forum of a game that you’ve never played? Psychotic!

Still come to a game to bitch that you claim not to play? Psychotic!

Flag Post

LoganVexx, the last three posts you’ve made on this forum(over the past two months, no less) have had no point except to deliever
A. A long but poory thought rant about whatever you claim I do
or
B. What you just did, a poor insult using immature logic(i.e., no one likes Bart, therefore, associate DarthBrowser with Bart and hope it works).
I feel like I’m being stalked, although I guess I’m happy since I’m the only thing that seems to inspire you to come to the forums.
:/

Flag Post

No Xaver, as always you are way off target. Of course you know this. Your piss-poor reply is just the smoke and mirrors nonsense that you and Bart have made in the past, and continue to do so.

You two have made it abundantly clear over and over again that neither one of you like this game, nor play it. Ok, we get it. But seriously, how many different games have you two played over the years that you didn’t like, but yet continue to hang around the forums of those games like a couple of ghouls. Telling others over and over again how awful of a game this is. Is this what your life has resorted too?

Does HOG have its problems? You betcha. Everyone knows this. Yet, there’s aspects of the game that we enjoy that keep us here grinding away at this game. And while there’s things about this game I do not care for, I would never try to disuade others from playing this game. And definately not with the frequency and intensity that you two continue to do so.

You two don’t like the game, nor play it, then stop posting and leave. Now, to a normal person, it really is this simple. I mean, what rational person hangs around the forums of games they don’t play? But you two, you both demonstrate a sickness of the mind. One in which wont allow you to leave this game in its entirety.

Xaver, take a moment to think about it……….For 3 years and counting you have hung around the forums of a game that you don’t even play. Yet continue to comment and critique to everyone how awful it is and that they should quit.

In your last post, you commented that I was using immature logic, making a poorly thought rant and that you were feeling like you were being stalked. For 3 years and counting Xaver what I just described has been your modus operandi. Tell me, did you just describe me, or yourself?

For the most part, the only time I ever really reply in these forums is when I see posts consisting of serious doses of hypocrisy and crazy ass comments. And you two have more than demonstrated your fair share of each.

Flag Post

No Xaver, as always you are way off target. Of course you know this. Your piss-poor reply is just the smoke and mirrors nonsense that you and Bart have made in the past, and continue to do so.

You two have made it abundantly clear over and over again that neither one of you like this game, nor play it. Ok, we get it. But seriously, how many different games have you two played over the years that you didn’t like, but yet continue to hang around the forums of those games like a couple of ghouls. Telling others over and over again how awful of a game this is. Is this what your life has resorted too?

Does HOG have its problems? You betcha. Everyone knows this. Yet, there’s aspects of the game that we enjoy that keep us here grinding away at this game. And while there’s things about this game I do not care for, I would never try to disuade others from playing this game. And definately not with the frequency and intensity that you two continue to do so.

You two don’t like the game, nor play it, then stop posting and leave. Now, to a normal person, it really is this simple. I mean, what rational person hangs around the forums of games they don’t play? But you two, you both demonstrate a sickness of the mind. One in which wont allow you to leave this game in its entirety.

Xaver, take a moment to think about it……….For 3 years and counting you have hung around the forums of a game that you don’t even play. Yet continue to comment and critique to everyone how awful it is and that they should quit.

In your last post, you commented that I was using immature logic, making a poorly thought rant and that you were feeling like you were being stalked. For 3 years and counting Xaver what I just described has been your modus operandi. Tell me, did you just describe me, or yourself?

For the most part, the only time I ever really reply in these forums is when I see posts consisting of serious doses of hypocrisy and crazy ass comments. And you two have more than demonstrated your fair share of each.

+1

Flag Post

This caught my attention, so I checked. I thought I had been messing around with nerds like LoganVexx for three months now; turns out it has been four months. So yeah, that is a lot of time, and I guess it is getting boring now.

But three years? That’s rather sad. You two are insane, and I sure don’t want to be associated with you.

I stopped playing HoG before gems were introduced, so now I have to stop talking about this game, because there are now too many changes that I do not know of.
Logan, you stopped playing before the arena buffs were introduced – that was the point when you should have left this forum.

Peace out.

Flag Post

Logan, your eagerness to throw me and Bart in the same boat so you can conveniently insult us both at once has made you forgetfull. I HAVE been playing this game, and continue to do so, I just do not devote more than an hour and a half to it every day, wheras those who live for Snail(like you, appartently) find it natural to waste time like its going out of style. No, I’m not a hardcore player, I never have been and never said I was. However, it seems you can’t tell the difference between that and not playing at all, like Bart. I don’t like the game huh? So I guess your saying everyone who doesn’t like Snail’s incompetence hates the game? Quite a few people will tell you otherwise. Your right, I have been here for three years, and I can tell you I wouldn’t have been if I hated it, thats just stupid.

P.S., I found it very funny when you claimed that I try to make people quit the game like Bart. See why its better to cite a source or two? Try finding an example before you say I did or did not do something, k?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthBrowser:

Logan, your eagerness to throw me and Bart in the same boat so you can conveniently insult us both at once has made you forgetfull. I HAVE been playing this game, and continue to do so, I just do not devote more than an hour and a half to it every day, wheras those who live for Snail(like you, appartently) find it natural to waste time like its going out of style. No, I’m not a hardcore player, I never have been and never said I was. However, it seems you can’t tell the difference between that and not playing at all, like Bart. I don’t like the game huh? So I guess your saying everyone who doesn’t like Snail’s incompetence hates the game? Quite a few people will tell you otherwise. Your right, I have been here for three years, and I can tell you I wouldn’t have been if I hated it, thats just stupid.

P.S., I found it very funny when you claimed that I try to make people quit the game like Bart. See why its better to cite a source or two? Try finding an example before you say I did or did not do something, k?

Neither you nor bart play the fucking game so GTFO already.

Flag Post

Yeah, because this is such a useful forum to begin with!

Generally speaking, in such a forum, you have four kinds of threads:

1) Q&A
2) suggestions
3) explanations of game mechanisms (a.k.a. tips and tricks)
4) complaints and quibbling

In those four months that I have been pestering the nerds here, 90% of all threads belonged to the last category. Guess why that is.

Anyways, I am out of here. I will be back in exactly one month. I predict that by then, neither kakashit nor Logan nor Xaver nor LAK will have posted any constructive posts.

Flag Post

Anyways, I am out of here. I will be back in exactly one month.

See ya during your next menstrual cycle.

Flag Post

Yeah, because this is such a useful forum to begin with!

Generally speaking, in such a forum, you have four kinds of threads:

1) Q&A
2) suggestions
3) explanations of game mechanisms (a.k.a. tips and tricks)
4) complaints and quibbling

In those four months that I have been pestering the nerds here, 90% of all threads belonged to the last category. Guess why that is.

Anyways, I am out of here. I will be back in exactly one month. I predict that by then, neither kakashit nor Logan nor Xaver nor LAK will have posted any constructive posts.

If we were not here then this forum wouldnt have any posts?

Flag Post

Guess why that is.

Geesh no idea, but I’m expecting there to be less complaints and quibbling for about… 1 month ;)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I predict that by then, neither kakashit nor Logan nor Xaver nor LAK will have posted any constructive posts.

Told you so.

Flag Post

Anyways, I am out of here. I will be back in exactly one month.

See ya during your next menstrual cycle.

Told you so.

Flag Post

Told you so.

My first post in a month, and you reply within 3 hours.

That’s a real fan.

Owned.

Flag Post

Told you so.

My first post in a month, and you reply within 3 hours.

That’s a real fan.

Owned.

Flag Post

Here, let me help you:

http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi

There, no more reason for you to post ever again.

So here’s a new prediction, and then I’ll be on my way: I will never again post in this forum, but you (removed by an administrator or moderator) people will still be around in a year, even though the game died months ago.

Flag Post

The game hasn’t died Bart. The game thrives and thrives. Take yourself for example. Even though you yourself no longer play the game, and hasn’t for months and months now, you continue to post in the forum. This tells me you enjoy participating in the world of HOG is some wierd, perverse way that none of us here can see nor comprehend.

And here’s my prediction, you will continue making posts in the forum of a game you no longer play. Even after your latest and greatest goodbye cruel world exit manifesto post. This isn’t the first time you said you were leaving forever. Only to come back again with the same song and dance. Here’s a novel idea, why don’t you actually try keeping your word. But, I guess for that to happen, you would have to become a man first. Maybe once those funny hairs stop growing and your voice stops changing, you can for once, live up to your end of the bargain.