[Senatry] Bug Zone

393 posts

Flag Post

This topic is specially started for emergency and major bug report. If you are troubled with any problem and want the dev to know it immediately, post it here and we’ll try to fix it as soon as needed.

P.S. Bug report here won’t win you 10 gold as the ingame bug mail does, it is mainly used to arouse the attention from the dev when you need help.

support@senatry.com is the bug report mail address only when you can’t login the game and sumbit the bug as usual. In that case, a screenshot of the black death screen would be great. And donot send the bug mails to it if you can perfectly log in.

Flag Post

Here are a list of issues with things not getting enabled/disabled properly that continue to persist despite being reported multiple times:

1) Upon completion of caravans for the day, the ability to conquer another player gets grayed out. Only workaround is to reload the game.

2) Upon 5 AM every day, the button on the city screen to receive credits/silver/bugles/speakers does not appear. Only workaround is to reload the game.

3) During family alliance, Attack button is still enabled for members of the allied family. Upon clicking, window disappears as if attack is happening, but no message or error is displayed to indicate why the attack did not occur. Attack button should be disabled with a tooltip indicating that family is under alliance.

4) When viewing another area (not the city in which you are located), the ‘Area’ button to show you your city and the area in which you are located does not work. You have to go to another view and then back to ‘Area’ to see your own city.

5) Attempting attacks during cooldown prompt you to spend gold even if the underlying attack is not possible (for example, NPC has already been attacked to its limit, or joining legions where the team is full or no longer exists). This results in gold being spent on an action and then receiving a different error message. The gold message should only be displayed if there are no other errors.

Individually, these items are minor, but they cause confusion among family members and frequently require explanation and some require daily refreshing of the game.

Flag Post

fix all buildings above level 100 as mentioned in other post on this forum
legue techs are limited to level 100 and silver is wasted atm

Flag Post

Clicking on a legion invite inside you city gives you a “failed to load” message, then if it goes towar the screen goes black and you can’t get back without refreshing the browser.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SkiLoo:

+1

Also, those empty building slots in the layout…there should be something to go there.

Flag Post

well actually there is only one empty slot now that is next to the temple. would be nice to get another building that generates silver in some way since upgrades are crazy exspensive now. only other slot that does nothing is the statue at the bottom would be nice if that would eventually do something.

Flag Post

Still no limit on typing in the chat window even when your text is not going to post

Flag Post

Recalculate the dmg system! very ridiculous when 5 soldier done over 1k dmg!!! then the full troops should do a million?!?! LOL

Flag Post

The technologies or equipment pressed on the Soldiers may be fully and properly upgraded.

Originally posted by Longtomi:

Recalculate the dmg system! very ridiculous when 5 soldier done over 1k dmg!!! then the full troops should do a million?!?! LOL

Flag Post

Functions after level 100 will be opened but it’s unknown when it will be done. Besided, new features are now being developed and can be expected to come out soon.

Originally posted by cjhildy76:

well actually there is only one empty slot now that is next to the temple. would be nice to get another building that generates silver in some way since upgrades are crazy exspensive now. only other slot that does nothing is the statue at the bottom would be nice if that would eventually do something.

Originally posted by ArwenMeowPoli:
Originally posted by SkiLoo:

+1

Also, those empty building slots in the layout…there should be something to go there.

Flag Post

OOO exciting ty Aiwent

Flag Post

I can’t receive a new part into my warehouse despite there being enough space to. I’ve tried refreshing the browser. I assume this is just a bug.

Flag Post
Originally posted by frobbie:

I can’t receive a new part into my warehouse despite there being enough space to. I’ve tried refreshing the browser. I assume this is just a bug.

Same problem. Warehouse says 8/9 but “Receive” Button is grey.

Flag Post

I have the same problem as well, a part of Barrage slowly being left outside my warehouse until it disappears.

Flag Post

same problem

Flag Post

Aiwent, there are two techs that are broken in leagues. Trade Contribution and Commerce Tax. Please make these techs functional as they have been broken since day 1. I have never seen any extra silver contribution to league tech for either of these and I have tested it many times. Everyone who I have talked to is in agreement that these techs do not work.
This is a Major Bug.

Flag Post

Aiwent, there are two techs that are broken in leagues. Trade Contribution and Commerce Tax. Please make these techs functional as they have been broken since day 1. I have never seen any extra silver contribution to league tech for either of these and I have tested it many times. Everyone who I have talked to is in agreement that these techs do not work.
This is a Major Bug.

I’ve noticed this too. The game seems incomplete without these techs working.

Flag Post

I had wondered about that. I guess that’s why I’ve never seen the additional contributions. I always assumed they were happening behind the scenes, because I don’t know how you’d observe them in the same way that you see the league contribution for levies. Still, it would be nice to know that they are working, or that they are going to be fixed.

On an unrelated note, this isn’t a bug per se (and for whatever reason I think that the course of action in question has been done at least once), but it would be nice to see the league list cleaned up. Presumably, no one can join a league with no members, as there is no one to admit the applicant. All of those leagues with zero members just sort of get in the way.

Flag Post

Bug fixed, refreshing game would clear up the problem.

same problem

Flag Post

Huge game balance issues

In ranch and area wars, there are player caps (50) that, although high, give leagues and areas a fair shot at not being overrun by pure huge numbers.

However, in domain war and in the battle for areas in the world map, there are no mitigating controls to preserve game balance. This leads, not to a battle of skill or ability or technique, but a pure numbers game, pre-decided by the simple size of the family. The bigger of a zombie horde you can amass, the greater the chance at victory. Someone could simply build 10,000 accounts, plop them all in Seleucia (or similar) and use their free daily silver to invest everywhere maintaining singular control of the entire world.

This is clearly broken. I would accept any solution that restores game balance, but will offer the following suggestions:

1) Instituting an area share balance mechanism. This would cause a family with over half of the non-political zones to incur an automatic, escalating daily loss of share in their regions (similar to the prestige mechanism). For example, if a family controlled 10 of the 18 competitive zones (across the 60/80/110 zones) they would incur an automaic 2% daily loss of share in all of those zones. If they then got to 11 zones, it would increase to 3% daily, until if they controlled all 18 competitive zones, they would lose 15% share daily.

This would both encourage competition and prevent abuse as the mechanism would scale itself back down automatically.

2) Adding a Domain War balance mechanism. This would adjust the cooldowns on moving and attacks for a family owning more than 1/2 or less than 1/4 of the domain war map. Cooldowns would be increased if you own over half the map, and reduced if you have been cornered (call it a rally mode or something similar). Again, here there would be no adjustment prior to owning half the map, so it gives families a good margin to dominate their opponents before any balance measures kick in. From a silver perspective, this would also reduce the penalty for being cornered as well, as more frequent attacks would allow more frequent collection.

Flag Post

increasing cooldowns for one family just cost they own a map would be unfair you are penalizing them just cost they are stronger and can take more domains. what should be fixed in domain wars is getting sent back for defenses where in that i seize a domain and have 30 sec cd where i can’t move and go from 0 defenses to 10 defenses within in 3 seconds and get sent back even though i never lose a single fight. either allow the person to move again if they take a new domain right away or have it where they can’t be attacked while in that first cd after taking a domain. just seems strange to get sent back for holding a domain just cause you got attacked and won every fight

Flag Post

Bug in Domain War again. The erro “null” appear almost every momento when you try an action. In the DW, I couldn’t move to other spaces, attack, get the prizes or even get out of that. I refreshed the page and now I can’t enter the game.

This isn’t the first time it happens.

Flag Post

Waste of a Domain War. Couldn’t move. Couldn’t loot. Got stuck in a Brutii domain and couldn’t get out.

Flag Post

null!!!

Flag Post

I have friends who were locked out after they got the null bug and i got it and 3 people i know cant back it plus lots saying people are locked out fix this now and give us another DW.