[Senatry] Question and Advice Zone

183 posts

Flag Post

Question and advice zone is made for questions you want to ask and advice which you think is useful. Good ideas are welcome!

Flag Post

why does the trait int influent tac. off, which is needed for galens heal, but NOT!!! count for galens heal at all?
more int = more tac. off = more heal, but somehow it doesn’t work this way…

Flag Post

how exactly do i get more spots for hero recruiting?

Flag Post

>how exactly do i get more spots for hero recruiting?
you need higher noble rank, read the guide about it or visit senatry.com

Galen is not tactical unit. So far we know that troop level, tech level, s array and rings on heroes influence his healing

Flag Post

well, i know that ~5 tac. off on target unit is = 1 point of heal so if int raises tac. off. it should also rise heal, but it doesn’t… and since research, rings and s array ONLY rise tac. off. it should be clear that heal is calculated with tac. off. from units. ^^
so i don’t get why int doesn’t.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobbya1:

how exactly do i get more spots for hero recruiting?

There are two things you have to do to get and use more heroes:

To be able to hire more heroes, you have to raise your noble rank, which is done by increasing your prestige. Attack members of the other families (when it’s not winter), make silver contributions to your area, participate in area wars, and choose the “right” answer in some of the levy events.

To place the heroes into your array, you have to raise the level of the array. To increase the level of your array, your university must reach a particular level first.

Flag Post

Is this a new way to spam the chat???

Flag Post

> well, i know that ~5 tac. off on target unit is = 1 point of heal so if int raises tac. off. it should also rise heal, but it doesn’t…

JSkeptic has a good post on healing, and it’s also the target’s tac. Take a look:

Flag Post
Originally posted by blue23:

> well, i know that ~5 tac. off on target unit is = 1 point of heal so if int raises tac. off. it should also rise heal, but it doesn’t…

JSkeptic has a good post on healing, and it’s also the target’s tac. Take a look:

as you can see i also wrote on target troops…
but ty for the link anyways maybe i can learn something i don’t know already.

/edit
nothing new at all.. i know how the machanic works… but i just wanna know WHY!!! int has no infuence at all, cause int is SUPPOSED TO RISE!!! tac. off. and def as well. so more int= more tac. off. = more heal. but int doesn’t help and i wanna know why…

Flag Post
Originally posted by centurionz_1:

What do you do if you live in Europe and want to participate in the Domain Wars but can’t stay up until the stupid early hours of the morning?

Easy answer:
You keep on asking Aiwent to change that and he wont comment on that. ;)

Flag Post

Why change domain wars. if he changes for Europe then America’s get screwed…

Flag Post

not simple… then you half the people for each domain war…

Flag Post

lol ok with 2 domains you get half as many people… better?

Flag Post
Originally posted by centurionz_1:
Originally posted by Dartagnan2110:

Why change domain wars. if he changes for Europe then America’s get screwed…

2 domain wars times… you may join one per day. Simple.

+1 That’s exactly what Warflow did.

Flag Post

my advice would be to fix the title from an to and

Flag Post

I wanted to join the Romans Scipii, but the game says its full and it wont let me… If I wait is there a chance I can join them in the future..?

Flag Post

Dartagnan, you won’t get half the people because the number of people participating will raise, probadly you won’t get the same amount but i think it get closer to actual amount then to the half.

I participated at one dw till now, ok some people share there account for it or wakeup but most players ain’t active 24 hours.

But i like more flexible times for it, so that is it rotating, so it would be fair for all.

Flag Post

1) I’m trying to figure out all the ways to use my silver, and what the most useful ones are. The ones I can think of are: Entrustment, Upgrades, Armory equipment, Improvements, Investment, and Market trade. Anything I’m missing?

Flag Post

Nevermind… it just let me join.

Flag Post

Whats the meaning of life?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SeanS13:

Whats the meaning of life?

to die

Flag Post

by the by, i vote that we get rid of the no pvp rule in winter, i dislike it very strongly, by which i mean to say (avert your eyes if you have delicate sensibilities) if f’ing sucks donkey arse

Flag Post

maybe a peace time period but the whole day? that kinda sucks. Especially since during this time period winter is when people actually did fight in wars.

Flag Post

Intelligence decides troop’s tac offense and defense against the tac troops. It is specially important to the tactical troops. Galen’s troops, the medical corps, is a support unit, not a tactical one, so Intelligence has very small influence on them.

Increases in the Research level and Galen’s troop level help to build up his heal, but whether Galen heals or not is decided by nothing.

Originally posted by HuntingFox:

why does the trait int influent tac. off, which is needed for galens heal, but NOT!!! count for galens heal at all?
more int = more tac. off = more heal, but somehow it doesn’t work this way…

Flag Post

ok, thank you.