[HexWars] Replacement for Battalion: Arena?

9 posts

Flag Post

I came here for a replacement for the abandonded Battalion: Arena game.

This is similar but I don’t like the game flow and the 80’s atari feel to the game.

Flag Post

There are a few problems with that statement:

1. This game isn’t supposted to be a replacement, but a standup title of its own.
2. Saying that you don’t like the game flow is pretty broad, can you narrow it down a bit?
3. The 80’s Atari feel is one of the standup features of the game. If you want to change that, thats your opinion, but good luck getting it through.

I’m not trying to critisize you, but could you at least give details why you don’t like the game so much? It’s mostly too broad.

Flag Post

Understand that I’m a fresh new player, I just found this from Battalion: Arena.

The main reason why I ever really liked Battalion was their script system on their maps. So I have to ask: I know you have a map editor, but is it as powerful as Battalion’s?

Flag Post

i know @Antinoobian but battalion is a bit diffrent

Flag Post

Battalion was one of my favorite games. Now with the crappy server, you can only get on if there are less than 30 people. I loved battalion, but I can never get on. I may try and get permission from Urbansquall to copy the game, and support it on a new server. I will do my best to get Battalion up and running again, until then we have HexWars.

Flag Post

It was a good tatic game just a little slow

Flag Post

i loved battalion arena. i cant understand why i cant play anymore for free!!! if i was the developer of this good game, i would let all people around the world play it for free, just to let everybody know what a genius i am. please think about it and come back with a stylish relunch. and please chance that server, nobody can earn money with that.

Flag Post

why did it get taken off. i love all of the battalion games and arena was my favourite. wait where did he get arena from? i might be able to put it back on kongregate

Flag Post

Guys, relax: i’m working on my game that we can say that is Battalion Arena spiritual sequence, with all it stuff plus new ones! ;]