[Doom Forge] <Devs> Would it be great if you could get random loot for 5 wins instead of silver, experience and healing potion?

11 posts

Flag Post

Would it be great if you could get random loot for 5 wins instead of silver, experience and healing potion?

Please share your thoughts. Thank you.

Flag Post

Its the only real way to accumulate silver other than lvl’ing up. If you say would it be great if you could get xp silver AND loot every now and then it would be good. Also how about an option to sell all this excess resources… dirt cheap of course, maybe 2silver per. I’ve got almost 100 copper ores stored up… for?

Flag Post

see i like victory bonus because help lvl ing up and get some money but if was possible to apply random loots like

xxx Exp xxx Silver Healing Potion Random Loot

It will be better

Who agrees?

Flag Post

Yes, add a random loot to it instead. And add a 10/10 win streak, so that we can try our luck further.

Flag Post

no man 5/5 is better in my opinion it can help ppl level up faster

Originally posted by Notelitten:

Yes, add a random loot to it instead. And add a 10/10 win streak, so that we can try our luck further.

Flag Post

what I meant was that you can cash your victory bonus out at 5/5, or wait till you get 10/10 and get like three times what you would get at 5/5

Flag Post
Originally posted by Notelitten:

what I meant was that you can cash your victory bonus out at 5/5, or wait till you get 10/10 and get like three times what you would get at 5/5

then its better

Flag Post

thatd be pretty easy to abuse at low levels.

Flag Post

At least we should be able to sell the potions, and not only trade them.
No one needs it as all can get more than they need.
My backpack is filling with those trash as game progresses…

Flag Post

How about additional rewards, for each 2x 5 consec. wins you get you get a free spin on the wheel? :)

Flag Post

I think the duel reward should remain same silver, xp and potions but it would be great to add some rewards if we get 3x wins in a single skirmish.