[Sin Capital] My capos got reset to level 0!

15 posts

Flag Post

4 of my capos are now at level 0, yesterday they were not. All the equipment they has disappeared. Please fix this. My ingame name is Tu_Jefita. Thank you.

Flag Post

Hi Team SinCapital,..

same problem here, 5 of my active and some inactive Capos now at lvl 0, also all the equipment disappeared.
Hope you can fix it.
My Account bame is : Dawn
Thank you
Have a nice week
kind regards

Flag Post

sorry for the trouble. does it get normal now? we would solve it as soon as possible. thank you for your understanding.any questions, please tell us.

Flag Post

No it is not normal yet, please fix it soon. There have been lots of players with the same problems and it seems you are very slow to fix these sort of problems.

Flag Post

sorry for reply later. our dev. try to solve those problems. i wish you could understand us,and i would urge our dev. to solve those problems as soon as possible. any questions, please tell us.

Flag Post

Hi!
I’ve a same problem. My capos levels decreased to zero, the equipment disappeared, my legion membership(CosaNosta) lost.
My account name is: Barton_Poe
Thanks

Flag Post

Dear mocsokjim, sorry for the problem. It’s normal now, please check again. Any other questions, let me know freely. :) Much thanks!

Flag Post

Hi!
I’ve the same problem again. My capos level reseted again, except James and Dilinger. The capos also lost their equipment. Please help me.
My account is:Barton_Poe

Flag Post

Dear Mocsokjim, it’s normal now, plz refresh to check it! Much thanks! :)

Flag Post

Thank you very much, the capo issue is resolved, but now my town disappeared off the map, and when I want to attack someone, the system provides that: Troop’s target error. I think that I also can not attack. My city was in the King’s, next to Ace_Newman.
I’m sorry, i do not know why the system is mad at me.

Flag Post

Hi,Mocsokjim, sorry for the situation, at present, there are 2 methods to solve it: one is move your city to the higher area, the other one is wait for the next updates, but I don’t have the detailed time of next updates, I have sent the problem to the dev., they will try their best to solve this as soon as possible. Much thanks! :)

Flag Post

sry, sent you a private on kong SIN….I’m just double tapping here….

I have the same issue…and I understand the response…

My only question is are the developers going to compensate us in any way for the lost time in daily questing? I religiously log in for my highpowered equipment chest monthly and now I’m afraid I will lose it this month while this problem gets sorted. I can deal with the loss to boxing diamonds and jewels, but the equipment hurts….bad.

Flag Post

Hi,Alex, coule you plz send me your In Game Name? Then the problem will be solved as soon as possible. Much thanks!

Flag Post

Alexis_Venturi Server 2

Thanx Sin!

Flag Post

Hi,Alex,fixed, plz refresh your interface to check, thanks! :)