Sacred Seasons 3

51 posts

Flag Post

I think in Sacred Seasons 3, (that is if the creator makes a third) the game should be less like the 2nd and more like the 1st. In the 3rd one, I think that when we level, we should be able to choose our stats, eg. I’m level 1, when I get to level 2, it should come up with all the stats and say something like
“3 stat points remaining” and next to the list of stats have a [+] to upgrade that stat. That would be awesome.
That is my suggestion. If anyone out there wants a 3rd Sacred Seasons and have any ideas for it, then just leave them here and hope the creator reads this topic. Thanks for your time :P

Flag Post

Never gonna happen.

Flag Post

They’re doing Treasure Quest, a new MMO game. It’s Facebook exclusive game for now, and yet I never play any game on Facebook.

Sorry, guys. If there is SS3, I refused to buy any stuff in the game other than just playing for badges if it is being made. Other than that, that’s never going to happen. Sequels to MMOs is pretty much a bad concept, and SS2 already earned this reputation of the flaws in the design.

Flag Post

Ok.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MakotoShinobi:

They’re doing Treasure Quest, a new MMO game. It’s Facebook exclusive game for now, and yet I never play any game on Facebook.

Sorry, guys. If there is SS3, I refused to buy any stuff in the game other than just playing for badges if it is being made. Other than that, that’s never going to happen. Sequels to MMOs is pretty much a bad concept, and SS2 already earned this reputation of the flaws in the design.

And so SS2 Dies!

Flag Post

Actually Treasure Quest has died, the beta is closed and they didn’t refund anyone that paid from what I heard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrJ17:
Originally posted by MakotoShinobi:

And so SS2 Dies!

Taken from the ECG Feed in Twitter.

Feed is empty shows one follower… 9 days ago!

Good expectations from it.

Flag Post

SS2 was pretty sucks because u gotta pay gold for the new classes
when they’r will make a SS3 they gotta do this : dont give gold for other classes
and maybe they can make roles like tank , dps , healer :) and make some instances :)
special dungeons / raids for 10 people not 5 :)

Flag Post

well maybe incorperate unlocking classes for free at lv 1…but should have some function to unlock classes at a higher lv for gold, since they need some form of income.

Flag Post

And they should make trade option too,

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pakub26:

And they should make trade option too,

That’d be pretty dumb. Probably you’d spam us in chat asking people to give you weapons you can’t afford and spam the arse off someone with 50k+ gold to give you the armors and such. Trade is a stupid idea, really.

Flag Post

Pakub that is a terrible idea. I could make a new account every day, do some certain quests with it, and “trade” my roars to my main. Next day, repeat. He will be losing so much money this way, gay idea ’nuff said.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Stricken12:

Pakub that is a terrible idea. I could make a new account every day, do some certain quests with it, and “trade” my roars to my main. Next day, repeat. He will be losing so much money this way, gay idea ’nuff said.

After reading this… I AGREE TO THE TRADE BUTTON :PPP Jk

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrJ17:
Originally posted by Stricken12:

After reading this… I AGREE TO THE TRADE BUTTON :PPP Jk

I vote death to MrJ17… :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by PieLuva63:

I think in Sacred Seasons 3, (that is if the creator makes a third) the game should be less like the 2nd and more like the 1st. In the 3rd one, I think that when we level, we should be able to choose our stats, eg. I’m level 1, when I get to level 2, it should come up with all the stats and say something like
“3 stat points remaining” and next to the list of stats have a [+] to upgrade that stat. That would be awesome.
That is my suggestion. If anyone out there wants a 3rd Sacred Seasons and have any ideas for it, then just leave them here and hope the creator reads this topic. Thanks for your time :P

Wow, nice idea!

Flag Post
Originally posted by PieLuva63:

He doesn’t read his emails, he doesn’t check his messages here, he doesn’t go on his facebook, and he rarely responds to questions in game when and IF you can find him online. Sorry to say, this might seem like I’m trolling (specially because of my name) but it’s a waste of energy to leave ideas for SS3 hoping Jamie will read them. If anything you’re posting ideas here hoping ANY dev will read these and make the game but under a different title with different names and such. We’ll see the Rapture before we see Jamie actually doing any work that spawned from his users.

Flag Post

There will be no SS3. They’re making a Facebook-Exclusive crap called Treasure Quest. Go check and rate 1/5 :)

On a side note…

TQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ :DDDDD Get back to ss1 nao

Flag Post

For there to be a ss3 Emerald City Games would need to continue and finish with the content they promised from the start of ss2. They haven’t even said anything about Housing, pets and crafting for ss2 and they have been “working” on those for a year and a half. Also at the current rate the are adding new classes to ss2 it will probably be over 2 years before all of the originally promised content is out. Then they have to give all of the content time to settle and then come out with special items (the elk items for ss1) that high lvl people must have just so it can fill there need of being better than the average population. Then the will probably do another sort of power trip so that it renders the last “special item” weak and makes people feel the need to spend more money to have that. Enough about the annoying way the give us content and back to what i was saying before. It will be a 3 year wait before they even really consider making a ss3 (based purely off of speculation) so… just be happy with any new content you get (ss2) and for ss1… well sorry about the lack of anything, well… except for neglect.

-zach1

Flag Post
Originally posted by DevaPath:

Lot of stuff about SS2

They’ve released some legendary thingy so people quit whining about no weapons coming and I know they won’t do much farther about it. When he’s done with the musts, Treasure Quest will steal his attention just like SS2 did to us, SS1 community. I just hope they all go bankrupt and live in the street asking for help and die at a point, what the heck is Treasure Quest? Look on facebook. It seriously sucks and it’s gonna make two othermuch better MMORPGs go down because they just felt like they’re worse.

Flag Post

Here is my idea on SS3:
much like SS1 just that its:
easier to get gold
harder to get xp
harder to get silver <——-

and the possibility to:
trade <——
sell stuff back to shop for maybe half the prize you bought for <——

and add:
spell points (1 per level) which you can use to upgrade abilities and attacks and so on + unlock new!!! <—— :D (would luv this!!!)

thats it!!! what do you think?

Flag Post

Easier to get gold – Like Jamie would do that…
Harder to get Xp – I’ve wasted 3 goddamn years of my life playing this soon-to-die crap and now comes a random outta nowhere saying I have to put more effort? Shut up.
Harder to get Silver – 3.3Mil for a lame axe, you can get better with 10$. If that ain’t hard enough, you realize there’s a life out there, don’t you?

Trade – I can predict someone will spam pm me “GIME GOLD”, “GIME ROAR”, “GIME SILVUH”, “GIME ITEMS”. Who has few gold wants trade enabled to leech other’s money: with no gold, they can’t offer a single thing that will be of interest for the other one. And what will we trade? Give Gold for Gold Weapons? Huh… That seems quite stupid. “Trade” should be changed to “Donate” here, and it’ll make leechers get close to the SH users.

And, today, a bunch or retarded people share their accounts with others and end up having their account stolen. Imagine how more frequent people will try to phish to take money from others?

Also, with trade, I could get gold easily. Just get an alt, give him all PG quests, BI1 and BI2, then trade all his Gold for 1 Silver. Taa Daa. I just got 1k-ish Gold! time to make another alt and farm Gold until I’ve got enough to buy my final gear and roars.

“Spell Points”, short “SP”. I think Spell Points is a way to cast spells and not to upgrade the, so the name definetely should change. Unlocking new moves and upgrading abilities, well, we get last ability @ 150, so pretty early that’ll lose it’s use, and it’s quite OP. An Evergreen Soldier’s (for example) ultimate moves would be Catapult V, Rally the Troops II, Hip Flask III, Hemlock Skin III and Smoke III. Imagine if I went for Catapult moves from start, I could get to hit 30k+ at level 30? Or, heal the group for 1k+ with Flasks. Even worse, Scouts and Shamans could start by getting Rabbit Speed and Medicine Anthem (Group Speed Buff, Full Single Heal) early and cast them reaslly early. However, they’ll not have SP for a long time. It’s quite a trap here, so I’m against it, should SS3 be a “Far-better-SS1”.

Flag Post

screw ss3 i just want an update

Flag Post

Dom has a point. SS3 isn’t happening anytime soon, SS2 is failing just like the first and TQ and Angel is under progress so again the Sacred Season’s franchise is in the dust.

Flag Post

I would like to see ss3… it should be ss1 same stuff same classes but more places to grind(at say lvl 500 you should unlock another class according to the class that reached 500. As well as places to grind for your lvl, and a small room were only people of your class can go chill. Maby another store aswell. This would preserve ss1 in its entirety along with making something sorta like an update. hopefully it would not be begging for people to buy but because it is a “new game” people would want to buy to get the normal gold stuff.

Erm… do you guys like that idea?

Flag Post

They should make it less xp to level up but not much because it takes forever