(1) If someone fights you and you win the fight, make it so you get xp.
(2) If someone fights you and you’re online, make it so you can control your character (if you want to)
(3) Your title changes from warrior to something else depending to how your char points are spent. For example if you have four times more agility than stamina then your title becomes “rogue” and if it’s eight times it’s “assassin”. Or something like that
(4) Your skill tree expands depending on how many skill points you’ve spent on the previous tree level (the one that unlocks depending on your level at the moment). Right now, you view the skills, you decide which ones you want depending on the way you play and keep the skill points for later levels. That’s good for me, i just thought it would be more balanced the other way. Especially when i’m level 9 and just because level 10s have the new skills they can shred me.
(5) In skirmish, you get xp if you win, and more xp for you specifically if you manage to win all 3 fights. This should also count towards the 5 fights you need to claim a reward.
(6) when you’re hunting or gathering you get xp in that field, making it more likely to find something, or making it take less time. There could be levels as well. (level 1 gatherer etc)
(7) right now you can gather/create something and be in the arena at the same time. I think that’s kinda weird?
(8) xp pots should give more xp. At least worthy of 5-10 battles? And even that’s even a small portion of what you’ll have to go through to get a level !
(9) If you win 5 fights in a row, you should be able to choose to claim the reward automatically. If not that, then if you don’t claim the reward you can go for another 5 fights (or a miniboss) and if you manage to win, you get triple the reward !
(10) Once you’ve unlocked the first couple of skills – which means you just learned how to play and got into it – make all the skills visible so the player knows what to expect when fighting higher levels.
(11) Make a pvp system available so you can search for a friend and fight him. (along with the “choose to control your character once you’ve been challenged” feature)
(12) make the screen shake once you’ve performed a critical :D
(13) The skill that gives you bonus rage and attack if you’ve won a fight before (i don’t remember its name but it’s below level 10). make it passive. It lasts for the entire fight so you’ll want it from the start of the fight anyway.
(14) Make more sets that give you different attributes and make it so you can see the bonus stats beforehand. I think every piece of armor should be able to make a set.
(15) A gore option and more blood for the “on” setting. please.
(16) Fatalities actually show something depending on the skill you ended the fight with. For example the power strike could cut a limb off, and the bleed skill could pass the sword right through him. Right now it’s just the same as if you won a fight normally. The first time i got a fatality i thought i decapitated him and i wanted to do it again. Then i found out it’s just the same as any other fight. Lame.
(—) That’s it for now, i found my self struggling to find something else to say, which means i don’t have any more ideas. I bet i repeated others in this thread but i’m sure there’s also new stuff here. A really great game nonetheless. Bye!