[Doom Forge] How to spend gold? (plus added suggestions)

5 posts

Flag Post

Been looking through the very vague and conusing wiki. It says shop should have gold items in it, but mine only has items for silver? How do I change this I may just be being a noob :P

EDIT

I really like this games but all the devs seem to think about is $ signs

10$ for 40 g is just insane, I could afford a WoW suscription 5 times over for how much it would cost to play this game competatively, and look at the amount of content I have to get involved in there. It also feels like silver is just a secondary premium currency. Its restricted hard in game and suprise suprise you can buy it for kreds. It would be much better to have a defined line between gold and silver, also a little more silver gain from playing wouldn’t go a miss it feels out of balance atm.

The stat capping is kind of short sighted, agi caps way too early atm. To be able to soft cap a stat so early is silly you can do it by like level 6. Int on items also does not effect your hit rating and agi does not effect armor. The stat descriptions are pretty vague and could really do with looking at.

Wiki is impossible to find conherent information on. It really needs fixing or just close it from my experience it just confuses new players and 90% of the info i found on there was incorrect or for versions that are different (facebook, home site).

The amount of arena grinding for xp is unbearable, I’m not asking for it to be easier but give us a variety of ways to make xp. Maybe jobs, quests or something, atm the longevity is very short as its just far too repetative to level.

I understand this is a work in progress and hope you will take some time to consider my suggestions :-)

Regards

Flag Post

Yup I was being a noob, you should probiably say gear appears for gold as you level up. A pretty pointless concept if you ask me. You may aswell show all the gear from the start people still have to work towards getting it.

But anyway nice work devs this is a really addictive game and enjoying it greatly :-)

Flag Post

what was the answer? i dont know it too lol :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by samuraitijme:

what was the answer? i dont know it too lol :P

You won’t be able to see the items untill you level up more (more shows up as you progress). Guess its an attempt to mask the better stuff just round the corner so you buy more.

Flag Post

Well, i spent my gold buying 2 runic swords for my berserker and honestly it more than paid off. I’m level 10 and i can win any fight against level 11…