[Doom Forge] New feature: Trading

10 posts

Flag Post

We have released general chat and trading. We are just waiting now when Kongregate guys will expand game canvas so to get rid of scrollers.

Give us 5 stars if you want to keep the game going!

Flag Post

It looks great and seems very fast. Though, the trading definitely needs more information and a link to the actual item that shows stats (and quanity for those people selling potions) and cost would be a womderful addition.

What other features will be coming in a future release?

Flag Post

Yes, and a actual Price Set area apart from the Description would nice instead of putting the price inside the description. Other then, I just purchased 100 gold to support you guys. Keep up the good work :)

Flag Post

Thank you! :) Yes, we will update trading soon. Also, we are going to make auction.

Flag Post

Some Ideas: We should see stats of Weapons/Armors if we click or go mouse on picture if someone selling smth [trade mode], because its better and faster, now if u want to know stats u need to go and find it in market.. because now, we see only name of item, we should also see number of potions if someone selling, now see only 1 potions and someone can write selling 1000 potions and its 1 pot.. and also i like option, maybe in future, that player who is selling will write how much want for it in some window and if anyone can give this money will get it automaticaly without accepting from seller

Flag Post

I saw on my 1st account that for 100 kreds is avaible some barbaric set, but only picture… would be good if we can see stats and for which lvl it is… thanks

Flag Post

How do buy stuff in chat?

Flag Post

Why can’t I sell my dark leather belt? Its the rarest belt crafting item

Flag Post

How do you accept trading? When I’m trading something, and I know someone’s buying, I can’t accept!

Flag Post

@skygecko

you know to the right of the chat box, it will say when people win fights “Whats on”?

Your offers will be sent there, it will be up at the top in a red box. Pay attention to the price though.