[Doom Forge] BUG after buying White Hawk Pack

7 posts

Flag Post

After i tried to buy the ultimate pack i got a pop-up window saying if i wanted to report an error. 420 Kreds were taken from my account and instead of the White Hawk pack i got 200 gold coins for 420 Kreds… Fix this as soon as possible as i don’t mind supporting the game but i don’t enjoy to be cheated.

Happened just now.

Nov. 06, 2011 White Hawks Pack Doom Forge White Hawks Pack 1 -420

If you need screenshot from the information i’ve posted above from my Kreds transaction on Kongregate say where you want me to send it, but, solve this asap.

Flag Post

Just fyi, play the game on Facebook if you don’t want things like this to happen. Also, the currency is cheaper there and it’s easier to complete offers and such. (or play on the original website, can be found through the facebook version)

Flag Post

Thanks for the information, but i don’t have to play the game on FB, not to be buged. I don’t care if the game is buged or not, as long as i spend money from a store that it’s opened, and i don’t get what i payed for i want it fixed.

Half a day as passed and i still don’t have a reply, i’m sure i won’t have to report this to higher instances..

Flag Post

Hello. Thank you for reporting. We had fixed this problem and you can see White Hawk’s Pack in your backpack.

Flag Post

Indeed it is. Thanks for the fast fix.

Flag Post

i just bought the same package and got the 200gold instead of the armour.can you fix it for me to?

Flag Post

hello. sorry for delay, already fixed. thanks for reporting.