What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
09/11/2011 version updates on S2-S4, S6-S8, S10-S13 from 00:30 to 02:30 (PST).
1. The players with the headless knight could not attack the tribe.
2. The buildings could not be upgraded when the requirements were met.
Event and improvement:
1. The constellation serial events shall end on this Sunday.
2. There will be some changes with the daily guide event.
3. The daily active points will be closed from the daily guide event.
> *Originally posted by **[sevenkan](/forums/56/topics/218796?page=1#posts-4721908):***
> Event and improvement:
> 1. The constellation serial events shall end on this Sunday.
> 2. There will be some changes with the daily guide event.
> LOA service
I did not understand #1 lol
1. Now only with items you can get 75 daily… I vote -1 here
> *Originally posted by **[Benedetto](/forums/56/topics/218796?page=1#posts-4756432):***
> Nothing substantial in terms of improvements or events.
> Even that is not news at all.
I originally agreed to you, but…
- all Constellation items deleted (let’s hope nobody purchased them with money) – well, they we quite hard and slow to collect, imho.
- daily active points do not allow to get 75 without items. Well, that can be said more or less OK – be active and get at least one small item.
- removed Hephaestus’ Hammer event – made quite impossible for new player to upgrade equipment over lvl 6+. Older did that with Hephestus and will not go up.
- new Dwarf’s equipment event. Daily you get max 8 + (average) 1 wine. 9 \* 14 days = 126 (fair chance to get 1 item, almost no chance for 2, no cahnce for more)
It’s one of the crappiest update in online projects I ever seen.
> *Originally posted by **[Benedetto](/forums/56/topics/218796?page=1#posts-4849145):***
> > *Originally posted by **[Chail](/forums/56/topics/218796?page=1#posts-4809545):***
> > It’s one of the crappiest online projects I ever seen.
From support point of view – absolutely agreed.
I’ve seen a couple comments that _game concept is not original_ as well?..
now who do you think is the world champion of copycat anything… ;)
would that explain the language barrier?
its just another core code revamp recycle maxed for cash extraction of the imbeciles that actually dish out cash… see some previous post of mine on the business model. Its basically FREEMIUM but with a heavy orientation towards people with less than half a brain AND a creditcard. (Case in Point: the umpteenth server started, so that the same idiots pay again for the same stuff…)
C’mon. What I was asking was a polite form of “are we speaking about Intellectual Property theft or just somebody bought a dead horse for a penny and now rides it to make a dollar?”
That implies less trolling, man ;)
I heard words like Ceasary, for example, but did not find a good link.