[Backyard Monsters] [Recruiting] Teutoburg Forest (Request Lock ) (locked)

1476 posts

Flag Post

Originally posted by andak01:

We are accepting new members. This alliance is only open to WM2. If you don’t know what WM is, you’re not invited. If you want to see if you are in WM2, jump to coordinates 0×0 and you should see that it is currently owned by bjzadwor. If not, you are not invited.

We’re really a lot friendlier than I’m making it sound. You don’t have to be a member for us to leave you alone, although we may charge tribute. You don’t want to find out what that is!

News
The winners of the Quest for the Golden Ax 12/21/11
gnurfvonargl- Golden Ax
crazybe- Silver Hatchet
demonicyoshi- Bronze chisel

Note: To those who didn’t win this time, there will be other quests. Make sure to make me aware of your achievements.

Crazybe defeats zys123, the first victory in The Great Smoke and Mirrors War. Aranq passes 1 billion looted. JohannSchinder goes level 46. We’re taking tribute on a number of fronts. We now have members in 3 WMs. I take my 22nd OP. Verruckthonig defends successfully.
Schneekomet has established 2 new defensive OPs near me in the past 48 hours. Teufelsbalg is assisting our recruiting drive and I’ve heard back from several candidates today. One of our junior members is about to be given a viking burial if he doesn’t contact me immediately. You know who you are. Update: The burial went well, took about 20 minutes and left a trail of ashes.

Members
Andak01 (level 45)
demonicyoshi (level 40)
WhiteComet (level 47) Schneekomet – joined 11/09/2011
Jedermann level 39 – joined 11/10/2011
Kuhledrache level 42 – joined 11/10/2011
Pieterli level 41 – joined 11/10/2011
Crazybe (level 41) Verruckthonig – joined 11/13/2011
Taifunanno level 41 – joined 11/13/2011
Affemensch level 33 – joined 11/17/2011
erotiker level 41 – joined 11/19/2011
Ink level 41 – joined 11/19/2011
Atmen level 25 – joined 11/25/2011
Vergessenicht level 44 – joined 11/22/2011
Fliege – joined 11/27/2011
Langename – joined 11/27/2011
Weinachtsmensch – joined 11/28/2011
Nacheinmal – joined 11/30/2011
Warum – joined 11/30/2011
Blauebaum – joined 12/13/2011
WiDeOuT (level 37) Breitmensch – joined 12/30/2011
aghiuta1978 (level 48) Albert joined 1/2/2012
Teufelsbalg (level 44) joined 1/5/2012
birkes (level 34) joined 1/13/2012
h3ll123 (level 37 joined 1/25/2012
Steinmann (level 34) joined 1/30/2012
JohannSchinder (level 46) HilferMensch
gnurfvonargl (level 47) Graf von argl
Drunk16 (level 43) BierMensch
Aranq (level 42) ga-hweilains
Himbeere level 44
Kapitan level 43
and others too numerous to mention here.

Rank
Most Esteemed Poster of this Thread – Andak01
1st Hero of the Realm – Crazybe
2nd Hero of the Realm – gnurfvonargl

Pictor Optissimus – Demonicyoshi
Schneeschlager – Schneekomet
Jagermeister – BierMensch
gnuflkonig – Graf von argl
Freiwilliger – ga-hweilains
Und so weiter – undsoweiterlings

Rules
No double crossing
Pull your weight
“Refer to the Runic Covenent”

Alliance
Purple – allies
The Shadow Dragons – allies
Grubb Monkeys -neutral
The Ant Empire -neutral
The Dragon Knights – allies
Steel Wolves – allies

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

1) Why are only WM2 people allowed? If the alliance is to be kept spread apart, then it doesn’t matter which world map the people are on. And if it is meant to come together, you are able to invite people from other world maps to your outposts.
2) What is the point of this alliance? I barely see any structure to it at all.
3) If you have any members / enemies, who are they? We can’t read your mind.

Flag Post

^winning.

Flag Post

Not really new, if what you told me a week ago was true.

Flag Post

??? not really new?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hawke222:

??? not really new?

he told me in chat a week or two ago that he was in the Teutoburg Forrest alliance, with some other people around him, but hadn’t posted a thread yet, so yeah, the alliance isn’t new, I think he also said someone else was the leader, so whoever that is should of probably made this thread, not you andak.

Flag Post

ahh… still a failiance. hey andak, shouldn’t you say your coords so people who want to join know where you are?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hawke222:

ahh… still a failiance. hey andak, shouldn’t you say your coords so people who want to join know where you are?

maybe it is, maybe it isn’t, either way do you really need to go around saying that? it does nothing other than make more people dislike you.

Flag Post

This is the official announcement. I represent the alliance and I have worked on organizing it over several weeks. The announcement is news to anyone who didn’t already know about it.

Flag Post

off the point. but what are your coords, I want to see how many people are in the alliance.

Flag Post

Anyway, calling it a failliance will definitely put you on the wrong side of us. If you are too lazy to look up my coordinates, I’m not very afraid of you.

Flag Post

Anyway, calling it a failliance will definitely put you on the wrong side of us. If you are too lazy to look up my coordinates, I’m not very afraid of you.

My alliance, Loas, has already eliminated 3 alliances. :) We can find everyone. Not a threat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

My alliance, Loas, has already eliminated 3 alliances. :) We can find everyone. Not a threat.

what are the other two?

Flag Post

It’s pretty easy finding out who our enemies are here. Just read the thread. Hahaha.

Flag Post

It’s pretty easy finding out who our enemies are here. Just read the thread. Hahaha.

And yet, you have not made any attempt to name any members of this alliance aside from yourself. And if you make me an enemy, it won’t do you any good, because I am on World Map 3, so nobody in your alliance is allowed to be on the same map that I am.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zephilinox:
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

what are the other two?

Zo’s alliance, and an alliance you don’t know of, that was eliminated before you started.

Flag Post

goorocks’ alliance?

Flag Post

I think you announced you would destroy our alliance. Since you only know about me, then destroying me won’t destroy the alliance. Seems we’ve both got a pickle. Hehe. And, being attacked by jumpers is something that could be remedied by enlisting or becoming jumpers. Adaptation is a key to survival.

Flag Post

we’re not going to be just jumpers. they are just the ‘shock troops’, if you will.

Flag Post

And what’s the point of destoying an alliance in its infancy. If you are so powerful, why not allow us to grow into something? Are you that afraid of what might happen if we became half your size?

Flag Post

It’s because this alliance reeks of fail. TFO’s the leader not me. talk to him about it.

Flag Post

Strange how I never left whitespace… This won’t make sense to many of you.

EDIT V: What?

Flag Post

The faceless one is our leader too. And our other members shall remain faceless, till you show yourselves.

Flag Post

Aranq, you on linux? Yep, vedit sux.