[CANNONS 2] How do POINTS work in CANNONS 2?

4 posts

Flag Post

Can someone, from game development, please explain how POINTS work in Cannons2?

I hate getting 2 single points every time I win, and losing around 50 points every time I lose.

I know I must fight players with higher rankings than me, but they usually kick me from their room (cause I take their points… lol).

Besides, I have realized that sometimes I gain 2 points, but other times I win a lot of points by winning even against the same type of IVYs (even low ones).

It seems plain inconsistent to me…

Hence, is the POINT allocation random or are there strategies to earn points fast? I don’t want to earn my way up 2 points at a time…

Thank you.

Flag Post

points work from how you said, beating higher ranks, but if you lose against low ranks you will lose alot of points. you can ffa to get points fast if you like ffa but if now theres always 1v1 against high ranks since its quick and you can fight more games in a short ammount of time with almost no points lost when you lose, as you play on your’ll find players who are high ranks with not much skill so you can work that way.

hope this helps you ^^

Flag Post

Do you see the NUMBERS beside ur Names in the battle??? thats the rank points if u won the number of points on ur enemy and YOU. likewise i have -300 points beside my name and my apponent has -306 if you win youll win those points it will help you to RANK UP!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dolphy08:

Do you see the NUMBERS beside ur Names in the battle??? thats the rank points if u won the number of points on ur enemy and YOU. likewise i have -300 points beside my name and my apponent has -306 if you win youll win those points it will help you to RANK UP!!

306-300 = only 6 points