[Doom Forge] dont play this thru KONG

10 posts

Flag Post

Bans aside

FB users get 50 gold per referral to 10, can be in an alliance, do all the extra jobs ect.

They get a huge advantage over KONG players.

In the end we cant be competitive vs them.

Flag Post

We are working towards making both versions equal.

Flag Post

No offense, but how hard can it be? :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by XenaoGames:

That’s what all of the FB to Kong adapted game developers say. And they never do it. So far, I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt. Please don’t disappoint me, or I will add you to the list of stingy/lazy developers.

Flag Post

I agree also with rofl627

Flag Post

i also agree with rofl627

Flag Post
Originally posted by XenaoGames:

This is a good start but as others have said, Ill believe it when I see it. The FB players are so far ahead of Kong players in rankings, levels, gold generation, gear, and perks it difficult for this game to be appealing on Kongregate, long term, without some benefits. There is a huge population of flash gamers on Kong, as Im sure you know, and tailoring the game to that segment of players would probably be in your best interest.

Its all well and good to want your game highly rated but there are serious issues that should be addressed. The incessant requests for 5 stars, gold purchasing being a requirement to be competitive, and the imbalance between FB players and Kong players, numerous complaints about chat moderation (Kong has its OWN chat), the UI/Chat/Trade/Log hogging tons of memory (you have a leak somewhere)….

Suffice to say, its a long list and I hope you can address some of it in a timely manner. If not, Doom Forge will fall by the wayside similar to how other FB Flash ports to Kong have in the past.

Flag Post

all i can say.. it is really unfair.. why would you post this game in this awesome website if you already posted one on fb?? For godsake man!! and since you posted it already.. WHY LIKE THIS?? SO UNFAIR!! KOngregate is for HARDWORKING developers who are submitting AWESOME games that have FAIR assets.. this sucks man..

Flag Post

I don’t see why there is so much hate for the game, it’s still a work in progress and from what I can tell the developer is working quite hard.

Flag Post

Disavantages:
Annoying Facebook Spams.

I’ll stick with Kong.