[Doom Forge] What the hell!?

5 posts

Flag Post

I was challenging a person, and the person doesn’t accept, DO I REALY HAVE TO RELOAD THE GAME?
I think this is a major game flaw, because the loading takes forever and i dont want to reload the page all the time!

Flag Post

I think it needs a Cancel button!

Flag Post

If you want people to check this thread out you really need to refer to the subject instead of just saying “What the hell!?” Perhaps something like “Challenging people” or something

Flag Post

you shouldnt have to wait any longer than it takes ur comp to load the person. its a bot, not the real deal.

Flag Post

true but the lagg makes it looks like theres a real player on the otherside bc the time it takes to aswer exept for boars ofcoarse

edit. this it hitt everyting a moderator of kongregate itself says that ppl cant chance thier name in game since the name you use for login to kongregate is the same as ingame
after a modd of doom forge says that a player need to change thier name a kongregate player he pointed that you could buy a item that would would grant you the ability to change your name but the moderator from kongregate cant find the item and he searching in the place that the mod from doomforge pointed mod from kongregate publish a img showing it is missing and got a warning directly