[Doom Forge] Help us to steer the game in to the right direction

92 posts

Flag Post

Dear players, we are working on this game for you and we would highly appreciate your input. Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and ideas on how the game could be improved. Thank you.

- Dev Team.

Flag Post

leveling takes too long. way too long.

Flag Post

I agree with baconlube also i dont understand why in skirmish it can match your team with a level 7 while me and my other teammate are level 5. and the enemy are all level 6… oh and the 5 win in a row silver boost should probably only reward you for beating people on your own level or higher I think the game also needs a better tutorial im still wondering why people are able to use silence at level 4-5 for example thats it im done.

Flag Post

a

Flag Post

Pick better mods.
The site is PG-13. We should be able to use curse words.
According to your chat policy we cannot critisize you.
According to the U.S constitution we are free to say anything we want.
You are being unlawful.

Flag Post

We might change some chat rules.
Regarding “According to the U.S constitution” – this is absolutely true. You can express yourself freely at public places. However – the game is a private placed run by us and we may require certain behavior. Imagen if you would swear out-loud at caffe, most likely the owner would ask you to leave.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XenaoGames:

We might change some chat rules.
Regarding “According to the U.S constitution” – this is absolutely true. You can express yourself freely at public places. However – the game is a private placed run by us and we may require certain behavior. Imagen if you would swear out-loud at caffe, most likely the owner would ask you to leave.

But we should be allowed to tell the owner that the coffee needs more sugar. Constructive critisism should be allowed.

Flag Post

Kdrie, absolutelly! We would love to here constructive criticism. :)

Flag Post

Kdrie, absolutelly! We would love to here constructive criticism. :)

The game is a great idea. It’s still in beta, right?

But the problem we all have is with your chat policy. With games, there will be rage. And people like to be mad about something. It doesn’t mean they should swear at someone. No, it’s like the Kong policy on swear words: Being mad about dying should be normal.

And I got banned today. Do you know for what? For telling someone that Kongregate is a great place for developers. On what grounds could that moderator ban me?

Flag Post

control the mods

I cant say this enough.

There should be warnings before you ban someone. And it seems that the mods ban very indiscriminantely for things that arent covered in your very unusual chat policy.

Flag Post

We are working towards resolving the issue with unfair bans and chat rules. Just give us some time please.
If you have any ideas on how to keep chat friendly and clean, yet do not frame what people can say in the chat, please let us know.

Thank you.

Flag Post

We are working towards resolving the issue with unfair bans and chat rules. Just give us some time please.
If you have any ideas on how to keep chat friendly and clean, yet do not frame what people can say in the chat, please let us know.

Thank you.

Make a profanity filter which people can turn on and off. If they do not want to see cursewords, they can turn on the profanity filter.

Flag Post

Thank you.

A 5 second anti-spam timer.
Profanity filter as Kdrie mentioned, people can see that their frustration has been communicated clearly and they get back to playing.
And mods can only ban a player who has been flagged by other players for abusive behaviors. Whether or not they make that choice is up to them. If they choose not to ban the player or just deliver a warning the player is no longer flagged.

Flag Post

although most mods are corupted i also want to tell that godea fowlone is doing a great job he send warning first than bans also he helps more players in chat than a other mod do

Flag Post
Originally posted by robopon19:

although most mods are corupted i also want to tell that godea fowlone is doing a great job he send warning first than bans also he helps more players in chat than a other mod do

Weird, he banned me for saying that kongregate.com is great place for developers.

Flag Post

we need a skill points reset option because when you start playing, you dont know what are you doing

Flag Post

Yeah I agree, a skill point reset at any time for a fee would be very, very nice.

Flag Post
  • get the game stable, with kong players ‘flooding’ in (never underestimate front page promotion on kong ;)) the game lags, chat disconnects etc. are horrible.
  • Mods/chat policy are too strict
  • Expand crafting (potion-making etc…)
  • improve jobs
  • improve tutorial (incl. equip upgrading and the like)
  • improve skirmish (max +/- 1 lvl, more battle-points, silver and XP)
  • give silver bonus on fatalities as well, else you get less silver/lvl for achieving them (this was suggested on facebook MONTHS ago…why wasn’t it implemented?)
  • balance losses! Repair costs increase when you lose, AND you get less silver, worst case is one can’t repair anymore until you do jobs…
  • I hate repairing in general (I even liked the energy system better….)
  • more XP/battle or less XP/lvlup
  • extend trading (full-fledged auction house?)

• give us quests and events :)

• get the game fully working on kong, today I logged in again (24h+ after I started playing it on kong) and I neither got to spin the wheel nor did it count as the 2nd day (for the 5 day bonus), also no friends, alliances on kong (yet). But we got the jobs now, great!

Flag Post

good comments arsenus. This is a good game but needs work.

Flag Post

Story
1)i whopped innocent noobs till L3
2)i tried to buy a cheap [insert awesome weapon]
3)shit hanged
4)i then tried skirmish
5)hanged again!
6)skirmish try no.2
7)it worked!
8)got beaten up by random guy and dc’d from skirmish
9)tried chatting
10)chat reloads /1min
THE FUCK IS THIS!?! FIX THE DAMN LAG >:O

Flag Post

solve the mod probleme and am going to be fine whit the game for the rest of my life

Flag Post

Make weapons available at level 10 for the class you get to pick. For instance as a Blademaster there is only one really poor choice of a 2h weapon. Also weapons should not unlock retroactively. At level 8 I should not see a bunch of new weapons that are level 6 and 7. At level 10 I should not see a bunch of new weapons that are level 9.

Flag Post

Also fixing AI to not use skills above their level, items they should not have, and it seems their stats get adjusted to match yours.

If you fight a lower level enemy, it should not have the same hp, do the same damage, use skills you have (if you’re at a higher tier), and use magic scrolls. It seems the scaling here is off.

Flag Post

I think the trade system is a bit flawed in a sense that you have to sit at a queue screen while your offer is pending. Being able to make offers while continuing to browse would be a great improvement in that aspect. Also being able to view stats/price in the buy/offer window would help also. Most everything else has been covered above.

Flag Post

Also for the rebirth potion, if you can keep gold you should be able to keep items you bought with gold. If you can already do that then excuse this. No reason you should lose the money you spent on those but keep the unspent gold.