[Aetheron] help dungeon

4 posts

Flag Post

i’m level 25 wizard, i can’t complete two dungeon quest a missing healer III – and The Deeps.. i’ve a deck with 200 cards, health 1341, energy 989, attack 25 defense 33 speed 29 – damage 47/60..

Flag Post

I have the same problem. 25 LVL rogue…can’t defeat Aedris the ??? (whoever that broad is); the Lethian Emissary and Blade-master take my cards by using either “vengeance” or “ruination”…so then I’m screwed.

You would think a player could reach LVL 30 since the other opponents are above 26, right? No. Whoever made this game didn’t really put a whole lot of thought into it.

That “Wrath of Minaeus” might be the only saving grace but then you’d have to pay (real) money for that and 55 is it’s highest level of damage vs. 70-100+ damage the opponents have.

I mean…it makes a player want to quit the game entirely.

Flag Post

Personally. I grinded on the sweet water elemental fairies untill i had a lot of elemental crystal, and bought a ton of tier 1-2 packs. you can get instant cards that let you take no damage for a turn, stun-immune stances, and healing salves through each of those dungeons.

Flag Post

WHERE IZ THE GAME!