[DDTank] Help

7 posts

Flag Post

The problem that i have started yesterday. the problem is i dont have enimore o a smoothe game-play. my internet is k dident do eny changes on my pc or on my sistem, i dont have problem playng on others internet games.
the problems is i frame like hell. for example when i use the spacebar for strenght its not going smoothly enimore is jumping from 5 to 10 strenght when i moove i moove verry slow. i whant to know where is the problem??
i hope somebody can help me becouse i cant play like this

Flag Post

i heard a lot of people complaining about that yeasterday. i lagged a lot myself yeasterday too
game suffered a few changes these days. they changed sound settings, and are now asking permission for unlimited storage space when we log in (which is annoying, considering they ask for it even if it is already set to unlimited)

My guess is that they changed memory usage too, and that is causing trouble for a lot of users.
Please use ingame support and complain about it!
The more ppl say they screwed with game flow the better. Maybe they will take us seriously.

Flag Post

as far as i know,that lag is because of DDTank 3.0 coming

Flag Post

maby but only a few countrys have this prb end its annoing i cant do ff or lf becouse its 80% chance i miss. i hope thy do something about this

Flag Post

It’s happening for everyone, I checked.

Flag Post

yah.. coz the international net server doesnt work well recently ..

Flag Post

THE HOMEPAGE HAVE PRBFIX IT