[Doom Forge] Battle Monk set paid for but not acquired

3 posts

Flag Post

Just like the title says. Spent 100 kreds to acquire the set, got deducted, set was nowhere to be found even after multiple refreshes. So yeah… not too happy about that at all. I don’t know if anyone else has had this problem or if I am supposed to claim it somehow somewhere? I assumed it would deposit itself in my inventory but it doesn’t show anywhere under any tab. Any help would be appreciated.

Flag Post

Ok… this is getting to be more than just a little annoying. A full 24 hours has elapsed and I still don’t have the item… I have used the “report a bug” feature in game, posted here in the forums, and no response has been forthcoming. Kindly refund me my 100 kreds or deposit the item in my inventory as marketed. Multiple refreshes and a full 24 hours later and still nothing is no way to treat paying customers. Thought I would try this game, battle monk set looked cool so sure why not buy it and give myself an early advantage… and now this fiasco. FIX IT.

Flag Post

Almost day 3 now… guess I need to keep bumping my thread every 24 hours until it gets addressed.