[Crush The Castle 2] Share Your Made Up Projectiles And Castle Pieces

11 posts

Flag Post

Did you ever have any ideas cramped in your head, waiting to be shared? but you had no idea how the listeners would react? Now you can post here with peace. You can share whatever projectiles and castle pieces come to mind! I have some ideas. One is Dynamite, which is VERY HEAVY, but it will cause a massive explosion 2 times as big as a bomb. My next projectile idea is the GOD VORTEX, which you shoot, and wherever it lands it creates a small cloud of smoke. Then it EXPLODES into an explosion that would be 10 times the power of a bomb, or 5 times the power of dynamite. My first Piece idea is a Shield, which is a piece that is indestructible and is anchored to the background. It looks like an old fashioned Shield, only sideways, as if you were looking at a warrior’s shield from the side of the warrior. I will be adding new ideas here every so often.

Flag Post

i have ideas the plasma bomb projectile 15 times the power of the electric eal jar. mega dynamite 10 times the power of dynamite. nuke 50 times as powerful as dynamite and can destroy sheild. super black hole it destroys EVERYTHING THATS STRONGEST STUFF (and/or) THINKED UP. Now my peice ideas. nuke barrel when touched by a bomb it explodes as a nuke. anti-nuke sheild nukes and weaker projectiles can’t penatrate it. heavy metal 2 times as strong as metal walls. turrent it shoots projectiles. and thats all my ideas i will be thinking up more awsome ideas.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kerothen:

i have ideas the plasma bomb projectile 15 times the power of the electric eal jar. mega dynamite 10 times the power of dynamite. nuke 50 times as powerful as dynamite and can destroy sheild. super black hole it destroys EVERYTHING THATS STRONGEST STUFF (and/or) THINKED UP. Now my peice ideas. nuke barrel when touched by a bomb it explodes as a nuke. anti-nuke sheild nukes and weaker projectiles can’t penatrate it. heavy metal 2 times as strong as metal walls. turrent it shoots projectiles. and thats all my ideas i will be thinking up more awsome ideas.

Bro,learn to spell before you go online.It kinda annoys those who can speak properly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Smokescreem:

Bro, learn to spell before you go online. It kinda annoys those who can speak properly.

I know right?? I feel like all the people who post like that are underaged…

Flag Post

What if you were able to have a weapon that was like a swarm of something that could eat through anything? You wouldn’t be able to get it until late in the game though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingjamon:
Originally posted by Smokescreem:

Ouch. My eyes hurt. (oops, weird formatting) :P

Flag Post

A Harpon, just tears through many layers.

Flag Post

Mortar,fires 6 explosions which tear through 1 layer

Flag Post

Beehive – When coming into contact with any surface, the hive itself is destroyed, but lets out a swarm of 8-12 bees which seek towards the nearest human target. Bees will survive 10 “strikes” against any surface, damaging it to a certain extent per “strike”. Useful for inaccurate players.

Implosive Potion – Technically sucks any moveable object inwards. (Even other projectiles)

Bunch O’ Arrows – Aha. It’s in the name. I know there are “multi-shot” projectiles, but these arrows come in large numbers (I’ll say 15-20) and spread extremely randomly over a large area. However, these arrows are completely unable to even damage or destroy any surfaces, but kill exposed enemies in one shot.

Teleportation Potion – It’s a special projectile that teleports through the first layer it comes into contact with and appears on the other side, retaining it’s velocity. May have multiple variations. (Teleportation Acidic Potion, Teleportation Explosive Potion, Teleportation Fire Potion etc.) Different variations which differs the amount of times it teleports. (Through multiple surfaces via multiple teleports)

Enchanted Rod – Similar to a call-in of a airstrike, but instead of a flare/laser marker, we have this “enchanted rod”. Having jets fly over is too “modern” for the game’s era, thus let’s try a meteor. :D The rod will call-in a meteorite in 3 seconds of coming into contact with any surface. This “meteorite” is relatively strong, about twice the blast radius of normal bombs.

Enchanted Staff – Similar to the Enchanted Rod, but calls in multiple weaker meteorites (4-6 meteors) These weaker meteors are about half the strength of normal bombs.

Pieces for the castles?

Arrow Turret – Fires a single arrow per swing o’ da catapult. Extremely fast arrow, incredibly accurate. It will attempt to hit a projectile away from the defending position. However, the arrow has very little density and the pusk-back will be weak. Projectile’s density will also affect. If there are multiple projectiles, the arrow turret will hit the nearest one.

Catapult Turret – Similar to the arrow turret, but fires small rocks instead. One rock, with medium density. Less accurate, but more “push”. :)

Sling Shot Turret – Launches heavy logs (Pretty small ones) at projectiles. Inaccurate, and only one log. Incredibly heavy and will push away projectiles easily. (Also, since they are logs, the length of the logs are long and IS definitely a larger surface area.)

Spread Catapult Turret – Similar to the catapult turret, but it’s rocks will shatter on contact with any surface and will split into 3 small pebbles. (Good – Has chance to hit other projectiles. Bad – Can possibly damage the castle.)

Sand Layer – Wooden surface that is layered with sand on the outer side. Sand will absorb heavy projectile impacts very well, but weak against light projectiles.

Glass – Made of, well, glass. Glass will soak up light projectiles easily, but shatter on impact by heavy projectiles.

Some Glass – Made of low-quality glass. Similar to the normal glass, but upon shattering, will create sharp shards that kill enemies on contact. (However these shards can possibly block projectiles)

Chainmail Layer – Wooden surface that is layered with chainmail. (Like some armored horse o.o) Highly effective against all projectiles and can only be destroyed by elementals.

Blast Shield – Soaks up explosive damage easily, but relatively weak against other projectiles.

Enemy Characters?

Magician – They create a small shield around a medium distance that acts as a weak wooden wall. Neutral when taking in elements.

Priest – They have the ability to revive the fallen around them in a small proximity. These should be placed as a first priority target.

Spearmen – They have spears, dont they? Their spears will rotate in the direction of incoming projectiles or collapsing walls, trying to hold it up.

Shieldmen – Similar to the spearmen, but they are properly equipped with tough shields.

That’s all for now guys! Please comment.

Flag Post

poney:Goes in straight line,destroys stone and splits metal,tears through others.

enemies:
professer billycooc:a man with a shield will block log,stone and is resistent to fire(not standing on a burning wood).

Blocks:

Arrow turret:fast shooting but sticks onto wood,breaks if a bomb,stone or iron shell was hit.

lumber jack:the giant wood falls off to block projectiles(good-prodouce the Xlarge log piece.Bad-long cool down time).

projectiles:

boomrang:explodes upon hit and rebounds.

Flag Post

projectiles: super vortex: same as normal vortex potion, but MUCH bigger. only gotten by the every projectiles cheat. blocks: moving platform: moves fast so its hard to hit. cant think of any more right now but i will update!