[Bad Eggs Online] earning credits in game

24 posts

Flag Post

I think that you should earn like 1 credit every time you win a game so people without kreds can get some of the cool stuff too also everytime you complete one of those trials you should earn credits depending on how hard it was.

Flag Post

your definatly right and fair if kongregate exepts this.

Flag Post

then 96% of all players will have all packs

Flag Post
Originally posted by jlober5:

your definatly right and fair if kongregate exepts this.

Yah but choppers ryt too.

Flag Post

And the game wont make any money =.=

Flag Post

I agree with Chango. If people could earn credits for free, people (at least I would) would start farming it until they get every pack. Why would they buy it when they can get it by just playing the game? The Bad Eggs creators will not get any money, which I do believe they need for new weapon/egg designs to make the game better, as well as putting food on the table. Also, there’s no incentive to continue the game other than praise and other players’ enjoyment. In all honesty, I’m pretty sure that’s not enough for them to keep working on it when they can move onto other, more profitable projects. This is my opinion. I’m open to any reasons that I’m just ignorant and cannot open my mind to the big picture, as long as they are reasonable and not hostile, foreshadowing a flame war. Inserts 2 cents into the community piggy bank

Flag Post

Perhaps it would be a better option so that every 10 wins, a player receives a credit. By the time they have 400 wins, they can buy 1 pack. The game won’t lose much money, if at all, since this will change little for those who want things NOW, and it would be a good way of rewarding success…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Top12Gun:

Perhaps it would be a better option so that every 10 wins, a player receives a credit. By the time they have 400 wins, they can buy 1 pack. The game won’t lose much money, if at all, since this will change little for those who want things NOW, and it would be a good way of rewarding success…

way over powered

Flag Post
Originally posted by Top12Gun:

You mean 100 wins then you get 1 credit then 1000 wins so you can buy 1 pack. THIS IS THE WORST IDEA I HAVE EVER HEARD

Flag Post

bumping is also the dumbest idea you’ve ever had

Flag Post
Originally posted by PeterLaGalleta:

I agree with Chango. If people could earn credits for free, people (at least I would) would start farming it until they get every pack. Why would they buy it when they can get it by just playing the game? The Bad Eggs creators will not get any money, which I do believe they need for new weapon/egg designs to make the game better, as well as putting food on the table. Also, there’s no incentive to continue the game other than praise and other players’ enjoyment. In all honesty, I’m pretty sure that’s not enough for them to keep working on it when they can move onto other, more profitable projects. This is my opinion. I’m open to any reasons that I’m just ignorant and cannot open my mind to the big picture, as long as they are reasonable and not hostile, foreshadowing a flame war. Inserts 2 cents into the community piggy bank

comunity piggybank? here’s 1200 bucks, knock yourself out

Flag Post

Instead Of winning Credits Its More Like Earning Credits Like If u get a 100 Win streak You get 1 Credit If You Get 1000 win streak you get 5 credits If u get 10000 win streak y get 100 kredits :P

Flag Post

ill still farm em^

Flag Post

i was someting clever but i forgot

Flag Post

yeah waht partey said but not as carzy 50 10 stearks souns goods

Flag Post
Originally posted by Partyrock12:

Instead Of winning Credits Its More Like Earning Credits Like If u get a 100 Win streak You get 1 Credit If You Get 1000 win streak you get 5 credits If u get 10000 win streak y get 100 kredits :P

Then people will farm their alts and get tons of credits :/

Flag Post

Maybe you could add a second currency (Yolks) and a daily spin? And you could use Yolks to buy Credits. (For example free spin gives you 10-500 yolks. 400 yolks for 1 credit, 1750 for 5, and so on) You would also get yolk for defeating enemies.

Flag Post

oooo dats nice, i love luck based stuff

Flag Post

Hello……………..This is pankaj

Flag Post

there should be also a bonus 2 spins if you always go on daily or if not, they should make it a promotional event where in you can get 10 credits if you play 5 games for 1 hour each the promotional event will go on for like uhmmm 3 days or 2??

Flag Post
Originally posted by Monkeyball500:

Maybe you could add a second currency (Yolks) and a daily spin? And you could use Yolks to buy Credits. (For example free spin gives you 10-500 yolks. 400 yolks for 1 credit, 1750 for 5, and so on) You would also get yolk for defeating enemies.

nice idea, but change so 1 credit for 500 yolks, and 760 for 2, and 1370 for 3, 1750 for 4, 2000 for 5, and so on.

Flag Post

It would be nice, earning credits. I mean come on. Not everyone wants to pay for something. So Kongregate should do something about it… I mean, we put all of our efforts into completing games on here. The least they can do is reward us. :3 We get enough from commercials anyways.

Flag Post

but they put more effort into putting game on kong so you should be grateful that kong and developers try so hard to please every1 and try to put games that every1 enjoys cause without them you would be on some other boring site playing so boring under average games

Flag Post

It may be a good to get a credit every win.ChangeoChango111 may be right but you could make different things be for money like guns, power ups and such.