[Doom Forge] give us a chance to reset stats!

15 posts

Flag Post

because of the new update many people are leaving the game!
DEVELOPERS, you cant just come up with such a random update!! i’m facing players whose health is double than mine!!

give all players a chance to reset their stats or eventually everyone will just leave this game!!

Flag Post

Shut up!
Pay 60 gold for stats reset like rest of us ritch bastards did!

Flag Post

you shut the F up!
developers cant just change the game dynamics so drastically and then expect everyone to pay (buy gold) and make things back to normal!

Flag Post

facebookers got it for free they should give it free on kong aswell cause this update was kinda big …

Flag Post

Silence!

Facebook is more imporant than Kongregate. We are here to die by hand of facebook users and to make them happy.
Now, all of u who want to leave game pls leave me your items!

Flag Post

Lektor, stop reading nazi crap … it shows …

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lektor:

Silence!

Facebook is more imporant than Kongregate. We are here to die by hand of facebook users and to make them happy.
Now, all of u who want to leave game pls leave me your items!

no is the answer

Flag Post

I could simply say “NO” but then no one will sense irony in my post… ;)

Flag Post

your crazy dude…

Flag Post

I agree that it would be quite fair for all Kongregate players to get one free reset.
There’s no way to justify Facebook getting anything we don’t.
I’m a new player so there’s no bias of that sort; good luck sorting this out Xenao!

Flag Post

So, we have some idiot trolling a sensible and obvious suggestion and a whole forum full of posts and suggestions that the game’s Devs aren’t even bothering to read anymore.

Doom Forge chat room #1, at a given time, has 1/4 – 1/2 the people it used to (before this poorly thought out update). Preventing this loss of players was as easy as giving a free stat reset (which would have been easy enough). If ignoring all of the feedback is now the norm, here, then this game doesn’t have much of a chance on Kong.

Flag Post

Ok now serious about this matter,

NO. U should not get status reset, status reset cost 60 gold pay for it. I dont care bcs its not fair, life is not fair deal with it, this is current situation dont whine about that, just adapt or dont play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lektor:

Ok now serious about this matter,

, life is not fair deal with it, this is current situation dont whine about that, just adapt or dont play.

you dealt with it your way by paying gold and resetting your stats. let us deal with it our way. mind your own business. we made this post to ask for a stat reset to the game designers. stop trying to act all cool and proud and show off that you’re “rich” enough to reset your stats with gold. good for you. now just let us be and continue on with this post. piss off if you dont like our idea.

Flag Post

Lektor – in every game there are people who prefer to play for free (like myself) and others who don’t mind spending a few bucks for online games.

Telling us to spend 60 gold – which some of us gained by restarting our character, is a solution, but not one we are looking for.

DoomForge completely changed the Stamina mechanics on us, and should compensate (at least with a free stat reset) for this change, since we had no control/say/notice about this. Facebook people have received compensation, and if they want to introduce this game to Kong, we should at least be offered the same thing.

If you want to spend 60 gold re-allocating your skills, fine by me. Quit trying to tell the rest of us to do so though.

(Personally, I have quit until something new/different happens to make me come back)

Flag Post

I dont have money and restarting status is not related with buying gold. U can earn gold in game for free. I just dont like idea of “quit game when we encounter first problem lets blackmail them”. This act of developers have sense for me. Facebook was first, we come later of course there is desire from developer us to spend little bit money.

But, however, i tell what i think and i respect your point of view u see some injustice in this but i see – capitalism

Lektor sign out.