[Sin Capital] Game Questions

6 posts

Flag Post

I’ve read through all the info I could find on the sin-capital website, but it still leaves some unanswered questions. I’m sure I’m not the only one in the dark, so for everyone who reads the forum, I hope to get some clarification on a few things.
(For anyone that hasn’t read the FAQ already, go to http://www.sin-capital.com/news/info.htm .)

1) We all know the capos 6 six stats are Attack, Defense, Agility, Critical, Command, and Speed. What do each of the stats do? Why do some capos have 0 Agility and some have 0 Critical?

2) At level 40, you can start building defensive fortifications. The 5 types of fortifications are Trap, Abatis, Trebuchet, and Rolling log. What are the differences between these types?

Flag Post

Dear Kyminara, Thank you for your submission. As you said, each capo has 6 stats, and each stat as its name shows us, such as Attack, the capo will show the power when you attack someone, and the same to other stats. Our game, to distinguish the capos, defines the capos have different stats, that’s why some capos have 0 Agility, some have 0 Critical.
And for the fortifications, you can see the number of their attributes,that’s the mainly difference. :)
Any other questions or suggestons, contact us freely!Much thanks!

Flag Post

Attack and defense make sense, but what does speed do? Does speed make them move further in the battlefield? Does critical make a critical hit stronger, or does it let them hit critical more often?
I gave my (0 agility) gangster good shoes, but even with 560 agility now he never evades an attack. Agility affects evade, right?

Archer tower has power 250 and defense 150. Trap has power 100 and defense 80. Is there any reason to ever choose a trap instead of an archer tower?

Flag Post

Well Kyminara, Speed is the role of the names of the march speed, it doesn’t work in fight. Critical is the frequency of its occurrence. Agility, because your gangster’s agility is not enough powerful to boycott against the enemy’s attack. And for the fortifications, different fortification works to different capo. :)

Flag Post

Hi, I’ve reached the max number of capos I can have active, and my vacation list is also full. Now I cannot move or exchange capos anymore?? It tells me I have reached a limit, so I cannot exchange my active capos for my vacation capos? How do I fix this? How do I let a capo go permanently??? I do not even want to hire some of them, they just join automatically from the battles I fight?

Flag Post

Dear moonchild, before you activate a capo, you have to give a position to the new one, so you need vacate an old one first. And please make sure your storage have enough space to store the vacated capos equipments. :)