[Bad Eggs Online] Weapon pack/Pro account

8 posts

Flag Post

Pro accounts should be able to unlock weapons in the weapon packs through challenges or some other means. Because upgrading to pro, only to get weapon pack 1 (Which RARELY gives you a decent weapon during a match) is really not worth it. I would gladly trade my 100 credits back in to get rid of Pro AND Weapon pack 1. Just really not worth the money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnplugYourBox:

Because upgrading to pro, only to get weapon pack 1

Except it doesn’t – besides Weapon Pack 1 you get: 2x EXP, being able to save and play own maps AND host custom games with many more options than normal users …. it makes PRO WELL WORTH the money.

Flag Post

Personally I think 50credit for per pack of weapon is really worth it and its a good price.

50Credit for PRO, 2x EXP alone is pretty much worth it, not mentioning other PRO-only function/features.

The income for the developers will be too low if the assumed potential profit margin is only 100 credit per account/user….

Flag Post

I rarely play custom maps, because there’s only so much you can do when you make a map, it seems like other than the original maps already on the playlist, you pretty much cant make anything NEW. And the Pro perks really aren’t that spectacular. Other than relating to host options, you don’t get much else except WP1 and 2x XP. I’m just saying that if it gave you the option to Unlock OTHER ITEMS when you upgrade to pro, whether it be weapons in other weapon packs or new weapons in general, it would make it so much less regrettable. Because unlocking the same ole guns and shells as everybody else, when you paid 100 Kreds to Upgrade to an “Exclusive” PRO account, just seems a little pitiful.

Flag Post

its just 50 kreds → 100credits for the PRO and pack 1.

Unlock pro exclusive items via level or anything will limit their profit, while coming up with more individual packs at its own price allow user to choose what they want to buy or not. Not to mention it will generate more $$ for the dev.

And there will be possibilities of pro-exclusive features in the future which I think its worth it. More income = more better updates, better server = more players playing, staying, joining = more income

Flag Post

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!! WHAT A WASTE FOR PRO

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

LOOK, the devoloper needs the money to run it + you get free credits when you play on special avents. so shut up, you made a donation.