[Battle Cards] Problems in the game

37 posts

Flag Post

Please describe your problems encountered in the game.

Flag Post

Submitted a bug report about it, but problem getting my friends list. Whenever I load the game it just keeps retrying to load it.

Can’t play anymore :(

Flag Post

Are you still experiencing login problems?

Flag Post

I have invited more than 10 players and I haven’t got any battlecash yet. Is that a bug too?

Flag Post

I can’t add any friends to the personnel. What’s going on? Is it just me?

Flag Post

My in-game friend list is empty even though I have more than enough and have added new ones to see if that was the problem.

Because of that I cannot add any to the personnel feature. When I click a slot there I don’t see anyone to add.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Flag Post
Originally posted by juxtapositionly:

My in-game friend list is empty even though I have more than enough and have added new ones to see if that was the problem.

Because of that I cannot add any to the personnel feature. When I click a slot there I don’t see anyone to add.

Has this happened to anyone else?

According to information from Kongregate, you have no friends. Are you sure they accepted your friendship?

Flag Post

Of course, I have been in this website for years. What is the mechanics, they need to accept my friendship AND play the game?

Flag Post

I probably understood the reason. Your profile is private, so no friends are showing to the game from Kongregate side. The only solution is to open your profile, if it’s appropriate step.

Flag Post

ok, I’ve done that. Now what should I do?

Flag Post
Originally posted by juxtapositionly:

ok, I’ve done that. Now what should I do?

Ok, is fixed now. Thank you,

Flag Post

Hello. I’m stuck at ‘Connecting to server’. What could be the problem?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Enigmatas:

Hello. I’m stuck at ‘Connecting to server’. What could be the problem?

Don’t try to cheat the system gaining rating in “unusual” way )
Unbanned. Please don’t do it again.

Flag Post

ok im trying to play the single player but everytime i start it stays stuck on loading assets… it stuck on 76% and wont move this is seriously annoying

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kalador:

ok im trying to play the single player but everytime i start it stays stuck on loading assets… it stuck on 76% and wont move this is seriously annoying

please clear the cache of your browser

Flag Post
Originally posted by freewayint:
Originally posted by Kalador:

please clear the cache of your browser

i tried that and it still doesnt help

Flag Post

there’s a bug belonging to powerups and whats listed in the profile. i’ve had a match against mezzo, who has all quarks active – but i did not seen this in his profile.

So why are not all acrtifacts /powerups listed in the profile?

What he has active: http://i.imgur.com/I1wA5.png
What i do see: http://imgur.com/tcDPZ,dK3Uq,kOZyo,

Flag Post

Maybe this is beacuse when my quarks ended i bought next ones just when they expired and they appired immediately in first quarks places.

Flag Post

Another problem when you beat mission you dont get any rating.

http://i.imgur.com/sZVzd.png

Flag Post

i would like to know why Raven, wich does have arial atack type, can be blocked by Radar, which should only block ballistic attack types? This seems wrong and buggy in my opinion.

Flag Post

imho it’s good that beating the computer doesnt give rating..people seem to be scared of high rating

Flag Post

Hello. I’m stuck at ‘Connecting to server’.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingoffunk:

Hello. I’m stuck at ‘Connecting to server’.

i had the same problem. turning off my firewall helped. it seems that this game uses some strange port for server communication. try to figure out and will post which one to open

Flag Post

i’m not getting the daily reward anymore. the usual screen for reward just dont pop up anymore. any suggestions on this one?

Flag Post

This game has some other problems now, you can’t play other plays half the time and they can’t either accept your offer for a duel or you can’t accept their offers for duels. Even if the play is 2 levels lowers, or one level lower. It seems to be happening to lot to players like deathnote, mdrigz, and anyone else, it wont matter the game wont allow you to play them in terms of them trying to get badges of playing a top player in leader board or if there is no one else online at the time. Hopefully this issue will be addressed and fixed so that you are able to play possible just about anyone.