[Parallel Kingdom] Suggestions (locked)

13 posts

Flag Post

Have suggestions for the developer? Post ’em here!

Flag Post

How about a list of all the structures you have claimed, flags, buildings, etc.?

Flag Post

I think this is a good idea overall, but I would also offer up some things to think about. First, some players have many flags, into the thousands. Putting each flag on a list might not be feasible or really all that useful. Also, there are a couple features which may already do part of what you want. Your “Travel” menu contains a listing of many of your most important claimed buildings. It contains your log cabin/country manor/city house, all of your claimed oil wells, roc shrines and country towers you’re built, your Castle (if you’re in Kingdom), plus any city center you have ever visited… and a few other buildings. So this list has much of what you’re asking for, plus you can use it to instantly travel to any of these buildings. The second feature is the Compass. These are crafted by anyone with the Cartography skill, but anyone can use them (you can also just buy one from a trade post). The Compass will bring up a zoomed out map that contains all of the buildings on your Travel list. It is very helpful for getting a bigger picture of where your stuff is.

Flag Post

I would appreciate a better and more intuitive UI…
It doesn’t have to be graphical, but it is impossible to choose which equipment you want to have equipped, as well as which equipment is better than others…
It is also very difficult to find out what the various different items you encounter do, unless you have a recipe for them.

Perhaps a further breakdown of inventory… Breakdown by Weapon/Armor/Junk/Crafting/etc. So we can easily find what we are looking for.
It is a great concept. One which I love, I just wish the game was a bit more intuitive, and it’s GUI was a bit better.

Flag Post

After a while you will become familiar with the order of your pack because like items are bunched together. For instance all weapons are on the top etc. There is also a new quick pick toolbar you can use to quickly access your five most important tasks like heal, weapon changes etc.

Flag Post

I would LOVE a way to see what area your flags would give before yuo build them, So i dont waist land or get ugly little gaps

Flag Post

Personally I loathe the play circle, and I really want it removed. I see no point in it being there, and it is really annoying. I quit this game because of it, and hope you change it developer to make a better gaming experience for everyone else.

Flag Post

Change or improve (whatever you want to call it) the postal code system that determines where you start in game. Lots of people have been complaining that their country doesn’t have postal codes or that their existing postal code isn’t accepted as one.
I’d say this is a priority if you want more ppl playing this game, cuz it certainly scares ppl away.

Flag Post

Hi everyone, we are making a change to the postal code system which should be live next tuesday. It really needed an improvement, thanks for voicing your feedback.

Flag Post

need “Dump all for gold” option

Flag Post

why do you need to pay to travel to your own flag, I mean its my empire who gets the money when i pay?

Flag Post

per blue needs an easier way to get food. This is the biggest problem in the game. Ive played a long time and things have declined even farther. In order for u devs to get more players, u should find an easier way to get food. I would suggest:
1.Making a quest or something like that where u would earn food every time you completed one
2.Give everyone a certain amount of food each week for the amount of days you have been playing
3.lessen the amount of real life money it costs to buy food, like double the amount or something
sincerely,
supergamer1313(game name)

Flag Post

also make a silkies tracking skill:)