[Sacred Seasons 2 MMORPG] Can I Make a New Account While on Kongregate?

7 posts

Flag Post

It doesn’t appear possible, but I want to re-start all the way back to the beginning, while still playing on Kongregate. So am I just missing something?

Flag Post

It’s one game account per Kong account. You can make more game accounts while playing on Kong, but you’ll have to use alternate Kong accounts also.

Flag Post

they should just allow you to have more than one character per account or allow you to delete your current character and make a new one. i mean what if you chose a class you didnt want by accident, now your stuck with it unless you want to make a new account for no other reason besides playing this game. its just so unneccessary to go through all that trouble

Flag Post

jimmy, you’re able to unlock any class you want for 100g each. This is pretty easily affordable with mission gold/daily gold, without spending any real money. Many regular, non-spending players own a number of classes.

Flag Post

the point of makeing a new acc is because you used your gold bad andwant it back unlocking more classes wont help that

Flag Post
Originally posted by IceWeaselX:

It’s one game account per Kong account. You can make more game accounts while playing on Kong, but you’ll have to use alternate Kong accounts also.

Flag Post

I just want posts.