[Zombies Online] READ HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONTACT DEVS (locked)

23 posts

Flag Post

Hello all—

For now, at least, this is an unofficial forum for Zombies Online. We encourage players to talk about the game, strategize, and rant as much as they like.

At the same time, you should know that (at least for now!) the game’s developers are not monitoring this forum. If you need their help or find a bug, you should go to their official forum: http://forum.gunshine.net.

EDIT: Be aware forums are down (24th July) with no indication when they might be back, you can get support here

Have fun!

Flag Post

I love this game! Well, I don’t like A LOT of the blood, cause it gets alil’ annoying. (blood, cause it gets a little annoying) So I like everything about this game, except the blood explosions. Im not saying there should be no blood at all, Im just saying there should be a option to make blood explosions, and all blood go off.

Flag Post

game is fun but seems after the update AI is a bit more buffed up, bosses are extreme so are their henchman!

Flag Post

what the hell!!! I was enjoying the game, killing zombies happilly when suddently, appeared a box. I wanted to open it and … asked me to pay with diamonds to open it!!!! how is it I can’t open my drops normally as all games? 1/5 and in pack of worst games ever!

Flag Post

You earn diamonds for playing. Every tenth level. And you start with 10. Fair deal.

Flag Post

fter i won TROLL i cant go back to pirate :P tried every day put unlimited mem file… SUCKS

Flag Post
Originally posted by cedric1234:

fter i won TROLL i cant go back to pirate :P tried every day put unlimited mem file… SUCKS

Post that in my bugs and errors forum..wait so you tried to teleport to teleport to pirate bay, tried to leave the trolls lair…if you did that and it didn’t work ask a mod

Flag Post

needs more guns and more types of guns

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

This… game…. is….. SO………………………………………………………… TOTALY AMAZING!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheMightGuy:

What i meant to say was THIS GAME IS SO AMAZING THAT I DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DISCRIBE IT AS AMAZING!

Flag Post

What i meant to say was THIS GAME IS SO AMAZING THAT I DON’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO DISCRIBE IT AS AMAZING!

yup i think its amazing too.. i was playing it in the last 2 days 14 hours a day! (im studying at school 7 hours and sleeping 7 hours)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaSpamer:

yup i think its amazing too.. i was playing it in the last 2 days 14 hours a day! (im studying at school 7 hours and sleeping 7 hours)

Damn!!! I just wish my days lasted 28 hours too…^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkthrone:
Originally posted by DaSpamer:

Damn!!! I just wish my days lasted 28 hours too…^^

lol counting fail

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Serial Killer comin’ through!

Flag Post

this game is going down

zombies online :(
^

Flag Post
Originally posted by james2225:

this game is going down

zombies online :(
^

i agree .maybe there is 10% of kong players heard of this game or played it

Flag Post

James2225
What r u talking about?

Flag Post

great game but is a shame that the creators are only interested in make money

Flag Post
Originally posted by FATALIDAD:

great game but is a shame that the creators are only interested in make money

Lol, you don’t know that. This game isn’t going down. It’s still fun. I mean they add new bosses still, and still make updates. Zombies wasn’t the BEST idea, but its ok.

Flag Post

all supercell is promoting their mobile games now, I think this game is ending up like RoS. Too bad the game was once a very promising shooter.

Flag Post

need diamonds to open special drops that you dont know if are something good or useless at least should left normal drops without had to pay