[Fantasy Online] Lockpick or Pickaxe?

42 posts

Flag Post

Which is better?
Both in the short term sense and the long term sense,
I am currently a level 25 archer.

Flag Post

If you’re a lvl 25 archer, then you should just a lockpick, but you will need that pickaxe in later levels

Flag Post

Buy a Pickaxe, you will start getting a lot of money if you mine Gold and Unobtainium.

Be patient, too.

Flag Post

If you need a quick rush I’d pick the Lockpick as they sell for about 95k at the market. The Pickaxe helps more over time.

Flag Post

it depends what you wanna do…

pickaxe give you more money if you find alot of ores, chunks, slabs and plates, and if you craft alot, pickaxe is better

lockpick is needed for some quests but it gives you less money for loots in chests

Flag Post

there’s, like 4 quests that use lockpicks and there’s basically no other reason to have one. A pickaxe is something you need to craft any decent armour.

Flag Post

You need a lockpick to make T3 armors and T2 weapons, dudely.

Flag Post

I suggest you to accumulate 150k (almost) and to buy 20 gems at the shop so you can get both lockpick and pickaxe. Then if you dont want pickaxe or lockpick you can sell it!

Flag Post

You can make game money into ingame money>?

Flag Post
Originally posted by flyingdergins:

If you need a quick rush I’d pick the Lockpick as they sell for about 95k at the market. The Pickaxe helps more over time.

1.Pickaxe is better both long and short term.
2. they both sell for about 80k, though you might be able to find around 70k
also, I’m selling one for 75k right now

Flag Post
Originally posted by LonelyLimeHunter:

You need a lockpick to make T3 armors and T2 weapons, dudely.

Better spend the money to buy the materials, instead of the lockpick ;)

Pickaxe is “better”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by qwertyuiopazs:
Originally posted by flyingdergins:

1.Pickaxe is better both long and short term.
2. they both sell for about 80k, though you might be able to find around 70k
also, I’m selling one for 75k right now

God, they cost 70-80k now? I remember when they cost all but 10k. That was a year and a half ago.

Flag Post

Pickaxe. No doubt about it. You can’t do much with the lockpick, but you can mine tons with pickaxes.

Flag Post

Pickaxe.

Flag Post

Lockpick it can get you tons from chest and some rare Items from chests but not any ore veins

Flag Post
Originally posted by bedomp:

Lockpick it can get you tons from chest and some rare Items from chests but not any ore veins

there’s nothing rare about chests.
pickaxe is more useful.

Flag Post

pickaxes gave me about 200K in gold, lockpicks gave about 10K, I had the lockpick longer too.

Flag Post

Pickaxes. Definetly. Its much cheaper to buy stuff a lockpick is needed to get, and mine what a pickaxe can get yourself, rather than the other way around. Pickaxes are great for earning money. For each mining run I do in the cave of some return, I get 3-4K.

Flag Post

I can make up to 80k on unob per run. and that’s npc price.

cause you know… npcing is faster

Flag Post

Yeah, pickaxe is better but there are some quests you need a lockpick for, more specificly on that pirate island.

Flag Post

pickaxe is always better but 50% quests are using lockpick in pirate shores but lockpick helps with t3 the rubies emerald and all that, but u can buy them for 6k in market so i prefer pickaxe

Flag Post

and one more thing pickaxes are cheaper than lockpicks

Flag Post

Since youare an archer i suggest a pickaxe for long term use because you can get dragon armor and for short use because you get money from loot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by harpers123:

and one more thing pickaxes are cheaper than lockpicks

they are at the same price…

Flag Post

You should use both for no argument :D