[Parallel Kingdom] Question thread

11 posts

Flag Post

QUESTION THREAD
Can’t believe this didn’t exist yet.

Aim of this thread:
- Post your questions here.
- Answer questions here. (If noone answers them, then what would be the use of asking stuff here in the first place?)
- Generally let new players gather game info a lot faster this way without having to spam chat.

If this thread gets used properly and often, there will be a FAQ section added in the future.

Flag Post

Might seem like a simple question, but how do you get to flags you’ve already placed, but theres no log cabin located near it

Flag Post

At low levels you don’t, unless you get lucky and your dog or a roc takes you close. At higher levels there are abilities that will let you remember arbitary points….

Flag Post

So how do I sign onto the main PK forums with my kongregate character/credentials?

Flag Post

Is that even possible?
We aren’t playing on the official website.
Same game, different hosting site, different players, different forum. Right?

Flag Post

Nah, think we’re playing on their main web server – far to many people/development in there for it all to have come from Kongregate. Their mobile server is different – which is another pain.

Flag Post

why dont more ppl play? i dont get it some of the crapyest games get 1mill+ plays here but pk did not hit 100k… WHY!!!

Flag Post

reasons:

1. Most ppl play on mobile
  2. No badges
  3. Pretty much no effort to make this game better know to the public.

Pity really.

Flag Post

so…i’m stuck at login….i don’t think our country has postal code? o.o

Flag Post

That can be true. Basically, you’d have to lie about your location then to start playing this game.
The devs should improve this system, cuz this is actually a big flaw.

Flag Post

Hey everyone, we removed the need to enter your location to play. Thanks for your feedback!