[Bad Eggs Online] Using weapons the right way

66 posts

Flag Post

There are some weapons where you can do epic damage but are not easy to find out. Here are a list of secret moves to pull off.
1.Cluster grenade: If you get it right under someone, you can do 35 dmg on them!
2.Mortar: If you are a far distance from an opponent shoot at them on max power and when they split, you can do a total of 32 dmg!
3.Repeater: Wall blocking your shot? No problem! Just shoot at how short you want it to be and tear it down! If the tower is short in width and there is someone on the other side you can hit them for a little extra damage.
What are your secret moves? Post them here.~Ulti

Flag Post

Corrections:

Mortar is actually 36 damage if all three rockets hit, on a really good shot you can get a bonus four from the initial explosion for a total of 40 damage.

Repeater is not especially epic damage in any scenario that I’ve seen, at least none where there isn’t a weapon that could do it better. (Except for just tearing down walls, you’re right there).

Additions:

I’m surprised whirligig isn’t on this list, as it has one of the highest potential damages of any of the weapons – the highest among non-paid weapons if i’m not mistaken. It does 50 damage easy if you get it to detonate right before it hits someone, 60 on a really nice shot. Really easy to screw it up though.

Grenade launcher also has potential 40 damage on a nice shot. It works incredibly well if you get the opening shot on the Castle level, if you’re in the lower position. You can shoot it full power a little bit above their heads, and it blows up both of their protective walls and does max damage.

Anyway, none of these are really ‘secret’ moves.. i think most people realize that it’s possible unless they are new to the game. Just harder to do correctly

Flag Post

Rainbow city: on your turn, move right up to opponent’s hill and lob a low power grende over. If you do it right, he is trapped inside, and it is hard for him to hit you if you are right against the wall. keep throwing grenades. To counter this, I find that you can just blow through the hill.

Flag Post

I have no secret moves, I use the standard Cyberdemon Strategy: To kill the Cyberdemon, shoot it until it dies.

And remember: If the enemy is in range, THEN SO ARE YOU!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spukky12:

Corrections:

Mortar is actually 36 damage if all three rockets hit, on a really good shot you can get a bonus four from the initial explosion for a total of 40 damage.

Mortar is up to 46 damage, the intial blast hits 10 if you aim it right.

Anyway, I posted a comprehensive weapon guide on the forum with the maximum damage for every single weapon and how to use them to get that damage, check it out if you have spare time.

Flag Post

God there’s so many epic moves I could have put…..Here’s a new one I came up with.
Freaking 4:Air Strike: Air Strike can be used for more things than you’d think. Yeah sure they can do 22 dmg on one person sure it’s not too bad. But if two eggs are a fair range from each other and you get it right in between them it will dig them in a hole so you can then throw a few explosives in there. And if you are in a situation like that you can do 1 of the 2 things.Get ready to be confused (a bit). 030
1.Blow up the back wall. So grenades don’t stand that much of a chance.Defensive move.
2.Blow up the front wall.Sometimes the wall is too big for a shot XD. Offensive move.
Anyway thanks for the correction on the mortar. Yes it is 46 for the mortar forgot about the inital blast (and how to multiply 12X3 XD).Any way if you got ideas……..feel free to put them here.

Flag Post

Well; It think I made this one up; If your in a tight situation you could use a bouncer.
Walk up to the wall; Turnt he opposite direction and fire the bouncer…
It’s good if your in a flat terrain; with huge mounts. Grenades have a small change of hitting you; But you’ve got
a really good chance of hitting them. Since mostly it would count as 1 Bounce :3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mwaniki14:

Well; It think I made this one up; If your in a tight situation you could use a bouncer.
Walk up to the wall; Turnt he opposite direction and fire the bouncer…
It’s good if your in a flat terrain; with huge mounts. Grenades have a small change of hitting you; But you’ve got
a really good chance of hitting them. Since mostly it would count as 1 Bounce :3

sorry to tell you this, but this is basically just “Ricocheting” a common strategy used by players for over a decade :)
so no you didn’t “make it up” :(

Flag Post

Mah 3rd reply: Yeah I know they aren’t secrets but they are some common moves used by the masters. Comin up with more moves later.

Flag Post

Die: Shoot a couple mortars at egg. “You win!”

PS. LOL it was already my favorite weapon

Flag Post

I can’t say I’ve ever used that move, and if anyone qualifies as a master, it’s me, so…that sounds like the kind of thing a wannabe-master would do.

Flag Post

Okay first of all Broken I am NOT A FREAKING WANNABE! Most say that since, my name is UltimateGamer but that doesn’t mean I’m a wannabe. What, you want me to become a hobo and ask for spare change? I take pride in my skills and if you dare call me wannabe again I will just make a game 1v1 you come to join and show that I can beat you. If you have anything to say about that go ahead. It won’t matter.

Flag Post

You can get 46 damage with the mortar. Not 32. An initial explosion of 10 damage with 3 rockets for 12 damage each.

Flag Post

Yeah but 46 is hard to get. 36 is way more common. The best I’ve ever seen was in practice mode where i got 40 on the dummy egg. The best real game shot was 39.

Flag Post

Oh, on average I usually get 44 or 45. But still, 46 is very hard. I never try going forward for the initial eggsplosion, because one pixel to the right could be the difference between 46 and 10. So I play it safe.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rocktheworld315:

Die: Shoot a couple mortars at egg. “You win!”

PS. LOL it was already my favorite weapon

Whirligig can get you up to 60. My average is 58.

Flag Post

Yes, but i don’t have it yet, haven’t been playing long. Only just unlocked dynamite, which i only use for suicide.

eg. i have 1 HP. enemy has 22HP. DYNAMITE SUICIDE!!!!

Flag Post

Rocktheworld that dynamite suicide of yours is stupid. Dynamite’s max damage is 22! You could have taken him/her out! Trust me I would NEVER suicide like that. Only once I suicided because I threw a grenade, the grenade slided of a ramp and came back to me. The ramp was like so far away! IDK how the heck that happened. But yeah my point is if you have a good weapon, use it.

Flag Post

For the mortar if u hit the other egg on the lower half of the, it does better damage.

Flag Post

Well, Dynamite isn’t generally very useful for anything other than stuff like that, because even if you hurl it, the range on it is terrible. It cannot be thrown far enough to exhaust its delay and explode on impact, so without a good wind to pin it to someone’s face, or a crevice to wedge it in, it’s pretty much useful only for…that rather questionable use, I guess.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UltimateGamer32:

Rocktheworld that dynamite suicide of yours is stupid. Dynamite’s max damage is 22! You could have taken him/her out! Trust me I would NEVER suicide like that. Only once I suicided because I threw a grenade, the grenade slided of a ramp and came back to me. The ramp was like so far away! IDK how the heck that happened. But yeah my point is if you have a good weapon, use it.

Uhh, I wouldn’t be that rude to a poster. Say you are the resturuant owner and a hungry man comes in. He says: Hi! I would like the Chicken Parmesan! You say: That was a very stupidly dumb choice. It falls into place and you go out of buisness. I recommend you treat your posters with respect to keep the thread alive. Start by apoligizing.

Flag Post

do rage fire whirligig and kill enemy egg. yay!

Flag Post

next turn

Flag Post

Uhh, I wouldn’t be that rude to a poster. Say you are the resturuant owner and a hungry man comes in. He says: Hi! I would like the Chicken Parmesan! You say: That was a very stupidly dumb choice. It falls into place and you go out of buisness. I recommend you treat your posters with respect to keep the thread alive. Start by apoligizing. Fine LowBro. Sighs. Broken I’m so sorry blah blah blah blah keeping thread alive blah blah blah blah {sad voice} yay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UltimateGamer32:

Uhh, I wouldn’t be that rude to a poster. Say you are the resturuant owner and a hungry man comes in. He says: Hi! I would like the Chicken Parmesan! You say: That was a very stupidly dumb choice. It falls into place and you go out of buisness. I recommend you treat your posters with respect to keep the thread alive. Start by apoligizing. Fine LowBro. Sighs. Broken I’m so sorry blah blah blah blah keeping thread alive blah blah blah blah {sad voice} yay.

Ehh, i’ll take it.