[Steel Legions] good game turned bad

8 posts

Flag Post

this game have such a good perspective, to bad there are so many things that ruin it.
among the other things other specified, i complain about chat window, which interfere with controlling my avatar. in particular, i can’t move in that direction and it’s hard for me to target anything that comes from that direction, another given advantage in a game that sucks especially in this area

Flag Post

yea i hate the chat log, i don’t know how to close it plus you gotta destroy too many tanks just to gain an upgrade.

Flag Post

For me, I must admit it gets very boring to be farming Marauders. The graphics are nice, and the concept is there, but someone needs to get to work listening to their customers.

Flag Post

The worst part is the dang invisibility thing, why the hell would you let enemies pick up the bomb while invisible on mine defence? they can take in farther along before you can even attack them, it makes it impossible to play defence on mine defence.

Flag Post

The game is great, but needs many things to improve it, the simple fact that you spend hours destroying marauders will cause to abandon the game because there marauders do not drop anything.
I wish the game were deployed new weapons such as electric shock, freezing fog and a flamethrower and defense could have armor against each specification, it would be wonderful.
Another bad point that should be fixed soon is the imbalance between the groups in the missions, enough to give agony.

Flag Post

I wish you did not have to buy new guns

Flag Post
Originally posted by cybergothness:

The game is great, but needs many things to improve it, the simple fact that you spend hours destroying marauders will cause to abandon the game because there marauders do not drop anything.
I wish the game were deployed new weapons such as electric shock, freezing fog and a flamethrower and defense could have armor against each specification, it would be wonderful.
Another bad point that should be fixed soon is the imbalance between the groups in the missions, enough to give agony.

Well, there are different types of weapons with effects, they are called Tactical Weapons.
And defense, well, there are people you can hire in your tank which can decrease the effectiveness of enemy weapons.

Other then that, i agree with everything you say.

Flag Post

I agree, you can end up banging your head into the desk trying to get anywhere on the missions. Definitely imbalanced.